[3.10] The Immortal, 81% perma-block, 9 imapels, 16 milion Sirus dps -VIDEO UP - High Budget

how do u get 81% block may i ask?

4% from ascendancy wheres the 3%?
"
how do u get 81% block may i ask?

4% from ascendancy wheres the 3%?

u meant wheres 2%..

75 base + 4 from ascend +2 from amulet..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
that ammulet is not given 2%, is allow to get more maximum block chance
"
mwaluce wrote:
that ammulet is not given 2%, is allow to get more maximum block chance

yes.
hey bro can u set public your characters? so we can see some changes that u made
this build is the best one i made at this league! very solid, i made some changes
Last edited by mwaluce on May 15, 2020, 7:31:21 AM
"
mwaluce wrote:
hey bro can u set public your characters? so we can see some changes that u made
this build is the best one i made at this league! very solid, i made some changes

dude i don't understand why people ask for cahr public, you have pastebin and all taht u need in this thread!
WHY DO YOU CUT THE VIDEO AND DON'T TAKE OUT HOW YOU GET THE ALL CHARGES?...

So it seems that your build does not need to accumulate any load to kill so much.

Because by your cut video, a lot of people will play this build in the next league...I hope that the passives of the gladiator build do not nerf for this reason...(when finish all leages, ever nerf some builds).

There are many of players who play with practically only gladiators. And I think we would all be grateful if you could explain that before making these cyclones you need make many charghes.

Now, you should up a new video but in this time no cut how you make all the charges...Please do it.
Last edited by ACID_STORM on Jun 3, 2020, 6:02:12 AM
"
ACID_STORM wrote:
WHY DO YOU CUT THE VIDEO AND DON'T TAKE OUT HOW YOU GET THE ALL CHARGES?...

So it seems that your build does not need to accumulate any load to kill so much.

Because by your cut video, a lot of people will play this build in the next league...I hope that the passives of the gladiator build do not nerf for this reason...(when finish all leages, ever nerf some builds).

There are many of players who play with practically only gladiators. And I think we would all be grateful if you could explain that before making these cyclones you need make many charghes.

Now, you should up a new video but in this time no cut how you make all the charges...Please do it.

ehm from your message i understand you are new at the game, so i explain you here.. i don't know wich charge u mean, but i will write all charges that i've here:
-endurance charge on block thanks to a cluster jewel (you would have understood it if you had looked carefully at the gear)
-frenzy, i've min frenzy crafted on amulet
-rage (that are not charges), i spam a cry with "mob mentality" passive in a cluster
-challange charges are from ascendancy..

i cut video because is not a guide, it's just a build show case, so new playrs may have difficulties to follow it..
"
Hitma47 wrote:
ehm from your message i understand you are new at the game, so i explain you here.. i don't know wich charge u mean, but i will write all charges that i've here:
-endurance charge on block thanks to a cluster jewel (you would have understood it if you had looked carefully at the gear)
-frenzy, i've min frenzy crafted on amulet
-rage (that are not charges), i spam a cry with "mob mentality" passive in a cluster
-challange charges are from ascendancy..

i cut video because is not a guide, it's just a build show case, so new playrs may have difficulties to follow it..

Yes, I have only been in the game for a short time. What if ... I've done a little research and everything seems correct.

And although you did not find it mentioned, I have to admit that this is one of the best builds I have ever seen (1 mounth ago I recommended this build it to some friends myself).

But one of my friend talk me about with the dps is not correct by you uses some charges (now I think my friend maybe talk of rampage charges .... I don't know).

And yesterday another friend talk me about the next leage many people like make this build.

Sorry, I should have been better informed first ... But as I only play gladiators I suppose you cut the video and I let myself be carried away by emotions...

Sorry again and nice joob with the build;)

PD 1- If nerf something of the build would surely be the reckoning shield, but of course it would not be your fault, it was a matter of time that the gladiator was one of the most played builds (the next lkeage a many lot of people like play your build ).

PD 2- If you like I can delete the post....only if you like
Last edited by ACID_STORM on Jun 4, 2020, 7:54:28 AM
Well...Since you are a much more experienced player than me, I would like to ask you a question.

I also play with gladiator, and I also use the lions roars flask, but I don't like knock back because I don't make good use of counter-attacks and I don't make good use of the Punishment curse.

I Know the 25% more dmg is a best of flask mods but...Is there any other option to the lions roar flask?.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ACID_STORM on Jun 4, 2020, 7:54:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info