duel Spark Totem CI, Need Help!

Can someone help me to do this build ? :)
it would be very nice :)
Hi, I have a dual spork totem character named TalonTotem, so you know I'm serious.

Here's my gear and skill set ups
Spoiler

You don't get hit too much, but Eye of Chayula is still really nice if you can afford it. It's not an absolute must though, since you can keep out of sight.

Zombies are great for distracting. They also eat up the skeletons that necromancers keep reviving. Necromancers are pretty hard for this build to deal with, so having summon zombies is great. Conversion trap also helps you deal with tough packs since you can take control of one or two and make them kill each other.

Note that ample flasks are better for me because I have a belt that reduces flask charge consumption. Perpetual flasks may be better for you if you prefer those.

I dual wield wands, but you can do wand + shield too if you want. If you can't get a 5/6L, the 4L for spark should be spark + totem + lightning penetration + fork.

Skill tree at level 31.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVsVUBpsHRQpTyynOthG103YWfNaK13GYG1mnn1TgW-Cm4uMjHaPRp2unjyj8qcItQS2hsAa2t3d8-Fz5CLsOO0g-tI=

You want to time double totem for level 31, right when you can start using them. I allocated 34 points there, since you get some from quests. I don't remember how many you'll have at level 31 exactly. The +30 dex and +30 str might be needed to wear certain gear.

As for the bandits, get skill point in normal, cast speed in cruel, and skill point in merciless.

Do not get CI until Merciless Act 2. Join public groups if you have to, in order to progress. but until Merc A2, its unlikely you'll have enough ES to survive without the extra bonus of life. here's what you should look like at around 61 when you get CI. I included the nodes behind CI, but that doesn't mean you have to save up 5 points to get them all at once. Just be sure to get those right after, since that 20% node is huge.

And from there, you just pick up every crit node you can. And when you have time, get Inner Force and Elemental Adaptation. If you get past here, head to the shadow area to get more crit.

Don't hesitate to pick up those mana nodes in the witch starting area if you need them, or the +30 dex/str nodes to the right of the witch tree.

This was kinda rushed, since I'm in a hurry, but I wanted to throw something together for you. If you have any questions, leave them here, and I'll be back on to answer them later tonight or tomorrow.
Standard: ArcingTalon
Thx for the build might try it out :)

But one Question why havent you picked up lifenotes? i just think that you can respec out of them when you take CI so that you have the Life in the low Levels ?
Yeah, you can get some life nodes if you want. As you said, you get something like 18 respec points from quests, so its fine to grab some if you need it. I didn't need them myself. This build really just lets you sit so far back that you usually don't get hit by chaos damage. Make sure to run bubbling and seething life flasks so you can burst yourself up if you do get hit.
Standard: ArcingTalon
Last edited by Sorites118 on Mar 24, 2013, 9:20:41 PM
As an alternative to going into the witches area for more spell damage you could also consider using those points for even more crit nodes.

Crit is the key to Spork totems so the higher your crit chance the faster you kill.

As for HP nodes, just be mindful of which clusters you take.

It's easier to spec out of HP nodes at the end of a path rather than nodes in the middle of a path. I usually only take the HP cluster below Static Blows and only if I feel I need more life.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info