Help with maximizing DPS on spectre-Necromancer

Yo, just a quick question for my build that I'm trying to gear. Right now I am doing the Slave Drivers Spectre and I have my zombies. The question I'm having is: Would Triad Grip give me a DPS increase or decrease?

I have Elemental Equalibrium - right now my zombies are doing just normal (i guess physical damage) with Elemental Army support. If i use Triad Grip in my setup I can get them to be half cold and half lightning damage. Would this be a good DPS increase because now they will deal elemental damage, which is boosted by the Elemental Equalibrium and Elemental Army Support OR will it be a DPS decrease because im splitting the damage and the cold damage will be so small that the increase in lightning damage wont be high enough to compensate.

(First time making a thread or question or whatever. Dont know how this works or if I'm allowed to ask questions in the forum like this. Feel free to tell me if there is a better way to find my answer. I tried to use POB but its really confusing with Necromancer builds.)
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2020, 11:57:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info