[3.12] [Build Showcase] Hollow Palm Cyclone Slayer | 7k life | 87m DPS | MIN-MAX PUSH TO LIMIT!

Can't seem to find PoB for glad, is slayer the only way to go now ?

Cheers
"
Idegen88 wrote:

Cheers

Gladiator could use exact same tree as mine.

I prefer Slayer because it has solid DPS and is highest among all duelist ascendancies.

I also prefer Slayer Overleech over Gladiator's Block chance.

Although block can completely nullify the damage, but if you gotten hit once, you can't actually recover life as fast as Slayer's Overleech.
"
lonedegrim wrote:
"
Idegen88 wrote:

Cheers

Gladiator could use exact same tree as mine.

I prefer Slayer because it has solid DPS and is highest among all duelist ascendancies.

I also prefer Slayer Overleech over Gladiator's Block chance.

Although block can completely nullify the damage, but if you gotten hit once, you can't actually recover life as fast as Slayer's Overleech.

Got it, thanks for the feedback
"
Idegen88 wrote:

I missed out that if you went for Gladiator, you might need to drop auras node for better block chance such as Swagger, Blade Barrier or cluster jewel's.
"
lonedegrim wrote:
"
Idegen88 wrote:

I missed out that if you went for Gladiator, you might need to drop auras node for better block chance such as Swagger, Blade Barrier or cluster jewel's.

Your previous explanation about the leech effect vs blocking covers the part I was curious about. I'll give it a go later on.

Cheers
i wonder for the watchers eye. Sure, impale + double damage while pride is BIS, but what would you suggest as alternative? solo impale/double damage mod or %increased phsicial damage while affected by pride?
What assassin build can be easy transfer to this one.
Any suggestion ?
Last edited by daniello66 on Oct 18, 2020, 7:59:32 AM
hey man a question
i still dont know too much about timeless jewels. i cant seem to find the one you showed in the gear section.Its not the trade site.Can you please tell which one is neededed?
"
daniello66 wrote:
What assassin build can be easy transfer to this one.
Any suggestion ?

Instead of Assassin, I'd just go for Trickster instead.

You can't really get much critical strike chance out of your equipment and passive tree to make use of Assassin's critical strike perk.

However, If you go Trickster, you can actually make use of most perks except ES and DoT time.

I went through my PoB with Trickster and you can actually use my tree, you only have to move around the Personality Split jewel and maybe drop some passive to get maximum Frenzy charge too.
"
Podeali wrote:
hey man a question
i still dont know too much about timeless jewels. i cant seem to find the one you showed in the gear section.Its not the trade site.Can you please tell which one is neededed?

Currently, I believe there is no way to know what seed number will benefit unless you actually test it yourself. I also believe no one is doing the recording too.

So, I can't tell you about this either, I don't have the money to test one by one myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info