[3.11] Essence Drain+Contagion AMAZING BUDGET Easy Starter ! NOW GOING CI !

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Ev0lving wrote:
yep I do and also I just made my thing public. I don’t think I got endurance charges but I am max res on everything except for like chaos resistance. I’m just not sure what to upgrade next

You seem to be having typical ES characters problems. That is, a large EHP pool, good recovery, but ass mitigation. CI/LL spellcasters often have very low physical mitigation, and your setup is no exception.

- Endurance charges are a great way to mitigate 12% of phys damage. Idk which pantheon you're using, but make sure you're using either solaris or lunaris for more.
- I'd recommend recrafting your basalt flask. It's really important for it to be up, and alchemist is really difficult to sustain. Chemist grants two uses, which makes it much much more comfortable.
- Upgrade your soul glisten jewel, it's not very good ^^'
- Consider dropping your clarity and using flesh and stone instead. You can probably fit it in, and it's an enormous defensive boost. You can probably get away with lower mana regen, but I don't play this setup so maybe you'll have to tweak things a bit. You'll want to use clarity if you have an extra ES watcher's eye tho. But most likely a level 1 blood magic one.

hmm so should i get a watchers eye with blood magic on it? I also am using solaris and Shakari for pantheons
Last edited by Ev0lving on Apr 29, 2020, 11:16:23 AM
"
Ev0lving wrote:
hmm so should i get a watchers eye with blood magic on it?
I think what he meant is you should only use clarity if you have watcher's eye with "gain 18% of mana as energy shield when affected by clarity", and if you need clarity for that use, you should use lvl 1 clarity linked with blood magic on life pool, instead of reserving it on mana pool.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ev0lving wrote:
hmm so should i get a watchers eye with blood magic on it?
I think what he meant is you should only use clarity if you have watcher's eye with "gain 18% of mana as energy shield when affected by clarity", and if you need clarity for that use, you should use lvl 1 clarity linked with blood magic on life pool, instead of reserving it on mana pool.

ah okok tysm
"
Ev0lving wrote:

hmm so should i get a watchers eye with blood magic on it? I also am using solaris and Shakari for pantheons

hey ty for sharing your profile now I can help you as well .

So you need to get some ring with res + ES and a open prefixe to craft "endurance charge " on it

well if you don't have the craft ( you learn it from veiled item ) I can help you and do it for you ( let me know )

then you should upgrade your boots to get more ES that would be a nice up
Think about having an open suffixe on it or in another peice of your gear to crat " aspect of the spider" , this will save you on gem slot instead of going for " flesh & stone " witch is nice to have if you are still without " aspect of th spider "

I wrote how to get it in the topic , check gear section =)

you don't need to have " wither + multiple totem + sepll totem + increase duration " just use wither + sepll totem , only one is enought for boss fight and you will save x2 gems slot

check my stuff and link you will get answer here

also think about your amulet quality you will get more ES from it .
Same about your ring

you need a flame dash a least alone or with " second wind " , this is mandatory in any build you need a movement skill >> fast escape to survive ! +D

well I go for dinner if you have anymore question, just let me know =)

you can remove few nodes in your tree actualy :
- deep wisdom + 6% es up to it
- lethal assault

this will give you enought point to go for a Wathcher eyes with dmg over time while being affected by Malevolence ( look in gear section )

you will get 6% ES back and a lot of DOT

keep in mind damage over time is DOT and that is what rise up our DPS

" dinner time " =D

edit :

so I 'm back from dinner

you should get this jewel
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/dgaKj5sJ

and use it near in front of the power charge near " Mystic Bulwark " node

this will save you and give you a lot of damage

if you miss currency to go for a " Watcher eye " just go for on of this jewel while stacking your currency , it 's nice and cheap

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yYByGogtR

try to get immune to freeze on your baslt flask so you can remove your sapphire ring.

use an orb of augementation on your jade flask ...

get some nice ES boots without move speedd and craft what ytou need .

here you get immune to chill and get move speed, that's x1 craft with both stat , it's pretty nice ( you learn it from veiled item )

if youu have anymore question , just let me know .

first I suggest you to fix your gear , with everything I wrote , then will think about your next uppgrade to get more DPS ! =D

but first make all work smooth <3

Last edited by mitenayo on Apr 29, 2020, 3:08:23 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Ev0lving wrote:
yep I do and also I just made my thing public. I don’t think I got endurance charges but I am max res on everything except for like chaos resistance. I’m just not sure what to upgrade next

You seem to be having typical ES characters problems. That is, a large EHP pool, good recovery, but ass mitigation. CI/LL spellcasters often have very low physical mitigation, and your setup is no exception.

- Endurance charges are a great way to mitigate 12% of phys damage. Idk which pantheon you're using, but make sure you're using either solaris or lunaris for more.
- I'd recommend recrafting your basalt flask. It's really important for it to be up, and alchemist is really difficult to sustain. Chemist grants two uses, which makes it much much more comfortable.
- Upgrade your soul glisten jewel, it's not very good ^^'
- Consider dropping your clarity and using flesh and stone instead. You can probably fit it in, and it's an enormous defensive boost. You can probably get away with lower mana regen, but I don't play this setup so maybe you'll have to tweak things a bit. You'll want to use clarity if you have an extra ES watcher's eye tho. But most likely a level 1 blood magic one.

thx for your help here really appreciate <3
"
Ev0lving wrote:

ah okok tysm

Hi there =)

I can see since we talk in game you improved your gear ! that's nice !

Was looking at your tree and I see that you went to "Foresight" you might refund it and go to " Utmost intellect"

You may loose some ES but this will improve a bit your mana pool and DPS

then it's flexible jsut as you want.

Let us know how it goes =)

and get a NEw bow you will love it !

By the way carefull about the dext requierement when youu look for a new bow or craft it !

GL HF Exile =D <3

Edit :
I forgot to tell you >> since your enlighten is Lv3 you might buy a Vertex it's pretty cheap this will give +1 to your gems give you some nice evasion and chaos reistance =)

well till youu get a new bow use it and see later if you have enought curency or get lucky enought to make a enlighten lv 4 by your self

Last edited by mitenayo on May 1, 2020, 2:19:38 PM
"
mitenayo wrote:
"
Ev0lving wrote:

ah okok tysm

Hi there =)

I can see since we talk in game you improved your gear ! that's nice !

Was looking at your tree and I see that you went to "Foresight" you might refund it and go to " Utmost intellect"

You may loose some ES but this will improve a bit your mana pool and DPS

then it's flexible jsut as you want.

Let us know how it goes =)

and get a NEw bow you will love it !

By the way carefull about the dext requierement when youu look for a new bow or craft it !

GL HF Exile =D <3

Edit :
I forgot to tell you >> since your enlighten is Lv3 you might buy a Vertex it's pretty cheap this will give +1 to your gems give you some nice evasion and chaos reistance =)

well till youu get a new bow use it and see later if you have enought curency or get lucky enought to make a enlighten lv 4 by your self

I really appreiciate the help thank u guys so much! <3
Happy Farm to everyone =) <3
Hi, can I ask you what is the best helment enchant and how do you generate endurance charges?:)
Last edited by lampicka95 on Jun 3, 2020, 4:10:00 AM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hi, can I ask you what is the best helment enchant and how do you generate endurance charges?:)

Hi there , sory it was the end of league so ....

Well we don't generate endurance charge >> once you have " +1"minimum "endurance charge you always have it ! so if you have +2 minimum endurance chage you always have 2 charge .

the best Helmet is the hubris circlet
Last edited by mitenayo on Jun 23, 2020, 1:36:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info