[3.10] Turtroll LL Stormbrand All Content & SSF/League Start Viable

VIDEO BUILD GUIDE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEmN4EsA8MM

Intro
Hey guys, welcome to my stormbrand build guide. In Delirium 3.10, they released Archmage and Arcane Cloak gems which synergize with lightning damage and mana really well. Therefore, Hierophant is the perfect candidate for this build, with ascendancy revolving around mana stacking.

I started our this character in SSF Delirium, around finishing Act 10, underlevelled i was able to complete low yellow tier maps easily. This character is extremely easy to gear, and will still do good damage. Most of the gears i used are crafted by myself using fossils/essences/alteration, they are by no means optimized. With better optimization to gears, you can definitely and easily deal more damage than i do.

I have done almost all end game bosses, including UE, A8 Sirius, Shaper, Elder and all Guardians with 0 death. Videos will be in showcase section

Pros:
-Good Clear Speed/ Mapping
-High Bossing DPS
-Good Survivability, 9K+ES/9K+ Mana and able to move while brand deal damage
-Little Investment to feel Powerful, LL is of course more expensive
-SSF and League Start Viable

Cons:
-Cannot do Physical Reflect, wave of conviction will reflect back damage
-Expensive to Min-max, as with most builds in the game

Hybrid Vs Lowlife
Spoiler
Hybrid will deal less damage compared to Lowlife, not being able to reserve health for auras as well as no Pain Attunement for more damage. Hybrid, it is significantly easier to gear, making it extremely viable for league start/SSF because there are no specific uniques required.

Critical vs Elemental Overload
Spoiler
Critical will be better in terms of potential for DPS min-maxing. However, i recommend taking Elemental Overload if you are planning to league start/SSF since the extra damage will be extremely helpful until you transition into critical version.

Why Ivory Tower over Shavronne's Wrapping?
Spoiler
Ivory gives more flat ES, reserving 2k life gives us 600ES. Additionally, the extra mana= more damage because we are playing a mana build.

POB/Pastebin (both Hybrid/LL in there): https://pastebin.com/1wDg4MAe

UBER ELDER 0 DEATH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEmN4EsA8MM

My Gears ( by no means optimised, can be further min-maxed )
Spoiler

Gears Explanations
Spoiler
Wands
Spoiler
Get spell damage + mana + critical multi. Craft "Trigger A Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill", this mod can be obtained from Betrayal. Wand crafting guide in crafting section.

Helmet
Spoiler
High ES + mana + resistance + Nearby enemies -9 lightning resistance. Can be crafted using fossils, crafting guide in crafting section.

Shield
Spoiler
This shield is a must for Lowlife. Otherwise for Hybrid, any other shield is fine.

Amulet
Spoiler
Amazing amulet, gives a ton of mana. Most importantly, reduced attribute requirements making it easier to wear our gears/gems. I highly recommend getting this.

Rings
Spoiler
Cerulean is the best base. Get mana+ resistance + life/ES. Rings crafting guide in crafting section.

Chest
Spoiler
Ivory tower is amazing, a ton of mana + a lot of flat ES. Alternative is obviously Shavronne's Wrapping

Gloves
Spoiler
Voidbringer gives a lot of critical, with some other good stats. Rare gloves with mana+ life/ES is fine as well.

Belt
Spoiler
Stygian vise with a abyssal jewel gives the most mana. Stygian vise, get life + mana + resistance + damage ( not necessary)

Boots
Spoiler
Not necessary, but a good boots to have. Gives a lot of mana and power charge generation. A rare boots with ES/Life + Mana+ Resistance is fine

Jewels
Spoiler
You can check my POB for placement of the jewels. Cluster jewels we aim to get as much mana as possible with more brand damage. Watcher's eye is expensive and powerful but not necessary, a Watcher with clarity mod is good enough.

Flasks
Spoiler
Make sure Lightning Resistance is highest for penetration for Wise Oak. If you cannot afford Bottled Faith, use Sulphur Flask.

Gems Explanation
Spoiler
Stormbrand
Spoiler
I like this set up, a lot of damage with leech.

Auras
Spoiler
Powerful auras on shield to get the +2 levels. Clarity with Blood Magic to maximize life reserve.

Movement Skill
Spoiler
Shield charge to get Fortify. Flame Dash is still good because allows us to escape sticky situation without getting stuck.

Arcane Cloak/Brand Recall
Spoiler
Link it with Second Wind to reduce these skills cooldown. Linked with Arcane Surge, one Arcane Cloak allows us to get Arcane Surge.

Tempest Shield
Spoiler
Just some extra defence. Can definitely use Vaal molten shell as well.

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill all, need a lot of points because of cluster. Can help Alira for league start/SSF

Pantheons
Spoiler
Solaris + Shakari

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Sign of Purpose> Divine Guidance> Illuminated Devotion> Sanctuary of Thought

Crafting Section
Spoiler
Wands
Spoiler
Use this two together, high chance to get mana+ Spell Damage. Pray to RNGseus to get Critical Multi

Helmet
Spoiler
Get a Crusauder base at least 85 for "Nearby Enemies -9 Lightning Resistance". Using these two fossils significantly increase chance to get that mod with better ES.

Rings
Spoiler
Get Cerulean Base. I prefer using Alteration, augmentation then regal once i hit Tier 1 Mana.

Hi! Hope you enjoy the build. If you want to check out my other builds, check out my Youtube or my POE profile for forum builds.
I stream regularly creating new builds. Appreciate your support, thanks and enjoy!
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzp7hS9aD3Csraa8NpHeojQ?view_as=subscriber
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/turtroll

Last edited by Turtroll_theThird on Apr 20, 2020, 4:14:55 AM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2020, 2:45:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info