Portal Scroll Vendor Recipe.........Gone?

Doesn't seem to work like it has a few days ago? Am I missing something?
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2020, 3:41:39 PM
which specific recipe?

you sell portal scroll for wisdom scroll?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
which specific recipe?

technically it's the other way around - 3 wisdom = 1 portal...

that's how it used to be a few days ago, that's what it says in the community wiki.. but now wisdoms sell for fewer wisdoms
"
"
neohongkong wrote:
which specific recipe?

technically it's the other way around - 3 wisdom = 1 portal...

that's how it used to be a few days ago, that's what it says in the community wiki.. but now wisdoms sell for fewer wisdoms

Never heard of this recipe.....Instead the portal scroll is priced for 3 wisdom scroll at NPC vendor stock
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

You can change wisdom scrolls for portal scrolls only in ACT 2 female vendor (dont remember her name).
"
Homyak555 wrote:
You can change wisdom scrolls for portal scrolls only in ACT 2 female vendor (dont remember her name).

Supposed it should be all town to have one npc like that

Yeah, it was never a vendor recipe. You just buy the portal scrolls from the currency vendor in each town. Or do what most people do and vendor transmutes or whetstones for wisdom scrolls.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info