Bex_GGG wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Nice
Spoiler

Now you do!

I still don't.

The Caustic Arrow lady.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
and why we, players, should care about some random streamer.o_O seriously, aanouncement section of game, about some low streamer? ooook.
What's a "stopper"?
Oi o//
Pogchamp. BK rocks
streamer sucks
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
and why we, players, should care about some random streamer.o_O seriously, aanouncement section of game, about some low streamer? ooook.

Ladies and Gentlemen we found a community blemish. :p Seriously though she is a great member of the community and someone who deserves any recognition she gets. Instead of being negative, why not take a moment to stop by her stream and understand why you should care. She is great at what she does. Her stream offers a wonderful place for new players and seasoned players to hang out and not feel excluded. She is a valuable member of the twitch community as a whole. If that doesnt resonate with you in some way or give you the explanation you are looking for then maybe its time to head back to reddit. ;)
Well what a refreshing thing to read this morning Brittle! We love you as a streamer and keep up the excellent work! - cracktheskye
I would rather listen to this interview, rather than reading it.. :)
IGN: Prgavac
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
Don't like it don't read it?

They have a lot of articles about community like hideout showcase or fanart contests or race events not everything needs to be about patch notes and new MTX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info