Scion Aurabot 3.10 - Caps all defenses 90% and increase DPS 7-8x

AG gears? anything special ? or the usual stuff
im running this build btw, most broken shit i ever seen

edit: i went for full speed setup on the AG to keep kingmaker buff on me as much as possible, devoto, fox fortune, seven league with enchant speed, veruso gloves
Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on Apr 29, 2020, 3:48:03 AM
"
lehoangbaoan wrote:
Hi! Thank for the build guild. I am trying to test an aura bot for this league to prepared for playing with my friends in the next league. Looked through your POB and i wondering why it is showed only 904 ES instead of 6000. Did i missing something? And one again thank for your build, i am very appreciated your work!

I'm not a PoB expert, but 904 ES is without discipline aura.
Since we put all passives on increasing effect of aura as much as possible in all the medium clusters and a high as possible discipline skill gem. We get this rediculous amount.
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
AG gears? anything special ? or the usual stuff
im running this build btw, most broken shit i ever seen

edit: i went for full speed setup on the AG to keep kingmaker buff on me as much as possible, devoto, fox fortune, seven league with enchant speed, veruso gloves

I have it somewhere in the build, but I get the question a lot.

Southbound gloves - No useful auras found in gloves. SZouthbound gives survivability for low cost.

Leer Cast Helmet - Increased damage % aura

Victario Flight boots - Give movement speed aura

Garb of the Ephemeral Robe - Nearby enemies cannot deal critical hits

Kingmaker axe - 30% increased Rarity of Items found, Culling Strike, +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier, Fortify aura

Gonna add this information to build post, ty
Last edited by Martouf on Apr 29, 2020, 4:47:25 AM
Made a look alike of this beast for my brother with 6L bow setup but we didnt ditch the skyforth yet, planning to do so but need reserve jewels.

Any recommendations especially about upgrade order prioritization is welcome.

I also would like to know is it really better to use golems instead of flesh offering+desacrate for extra block chance ?

Here is the build : https://pastebin.com/s1kyBDNc

Thanks.
Question on the bow. Why is there the damage modifier on it? I was looking to craft this bow myself but I wanted to know how essential that stat is?
"
Arteriom1 wrote:
Question on the bow. Why is there the damage modifier on it? I was looking to craft this bow myself but I wanted to know how essential that stat is?

im pretty sure he just bought it like that, u should craft something like mine
u need gem levels and the 4% dmg bonus, dex is a plus, dmg is useless

Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on May 4, 2020, 10:42:29 AM
Thanx for the build mate, loving the whole concept and build.

I tried out the build with Skyforth, as i did not have enough -1 mana res.. gems at that point. It is very squishy and can't recommend using skyforth for survivability.

Now after changing boots too doryani, damn almost unkillable !

"
CursedSon wrote:
Made a look alike of this beast for my brother with 6L bow setup but we didnt ditch the skyforth yet, planning to do so but need reserve jewels.

Any recommendations especially about upgrade order prioritization is welcome.

I also would like to know is it really better to use golems instead of flesh offering+desacrate for extra block chance ?

Here is the build : https://pastebin.com/s1kyBDNc

Thanks.

Sorry for late response, I quit the league by now. Loved it though.

Skyforth gives no ES regen. ES regen does sooooo much more for survivability.

The golems are for additional ES regen and Phys reduction.
The trick with this build survivability is maxing all defenses, so incoming dmg is as low as possible, then get high ES regen.

offerings dont add anything here.
"
Arteriom1 wrote:

I bought it off the market. Somehow people are crafting these bows for a totally different build (there is a link to that build + crafting guide)

The damage is not important. You want the:
4% dmg per aura
+1 to gems
+2 to support gems

If you craft it with >40 dex / str / int that is better.
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
"
Arteriom1 wrote:

im pretty sure he just bought it like that, u should craft something like mine
u need gem levels and the 4% dmg bonus, dex is a plus, dmg is useless

Great that is better than my bow. I think dex is only useful stat to add on it. Can you tell me how you crafted it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info