Various shopping annoyances.

When trading up from Scrolls of Wisdom to Portal Scrolls, I've noticed the following two problems:

- the purchased items won't stack with the same item I already have

- despite the vendor having an infinity of Portal Scrolls, I can only buy one at a time.

When selling:

- there's no fast way to move things to the sell window

- single-clicking on items in the sell window moves them back to the player window, even when I wanted to drag them to rearrange to make more space

- it would be really nice if the sell window was bigger than my inventory so I didn't have to be so finicky about placing things

-Robin
"
rlpowell wrote:
When trading up from Scrolls of Wisdom to Portal Scrolls, I've noticed the following two problems:

- the purchased items won't stack with the same item I already have

- despite the vendor having an infinity of Portal Scrolls, I can only buy one at a time.

They have noted all of the above concerns

When selling:

- there's no fast way to move things to the sell window

Shift or ctrl + click will auto-move things to sell, I forget which, I haven't been able to log-in for a while.

- single-clicking on items in the sell window moves them back to the player window, even when I wanted to drag them to rearrange to make more space

- it would be really nice if the sell window was bigger than my inventory so I didn't have to be so finicky about placing things

-Robin

Some answers in the quote above
Ah, shift it is. Thanks!

-Robin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info