[3.10] Divine Flesh, Toxic Blood - Poison BLADE VORTEX Pathfinder - Fast and Tanky! | 3M-5M+ sDPS

"
Sanfear wrote:
Good day Molok!

I think I get it. If we were not using Solstice Vigil, Blasphemy & Temporal chains, they will reserve mana. But, with Solstice Vigil making Temporal chains do not reserve mana the collateral effect is that Blasphemy does not reserve mana too, is this correct?

yes, correct

Quick review of cluster notables, although when picking among Megalomaniacs sometimes you just put up with whatever you can get.

- Wicked Pall: 35% increased Chaos Damage & 20% increased Skill Effect Duration Skill effect duration nice for QOL - Very good

- Circling Oblivion: 20% increased Damage over Time + 15% increased Skill Effect Duration + 20% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies Very good, same reason

- Lasting Impression: Herald Skills deal 50% increased Damage over Time & 30% increased Damage over Time while affected by a Herald Okay - decent damage, buff to herald not helpful

- Unspeakable Gifts: Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage Very good, get it if you can

- Unwaveringly Evil: 30% increased Chaos Damage & Chaos Skills ignore interruption from Stuns Okay for damage, but Blade Vortex isn't a chaos skill

- Evil eye: Enemies you Curse take 5% increased Damage & 5% chance to Dodge Attack Hits from Cursed Enemies

- Wish for Death: Curse Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration & You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies Both of these curse notables are good.

To know which one is exactly best will depend on the totality of your other gear and buffs - the best way to optimize it will be to paste the jewels into PoB, and then you can see exactly how much each one would help you. But those are my general thoughts.
Hi Molok!

Thank you very much for your reply!

All clear, I will se which could be the best options

TY!!
"
build

Hi Molok,

Where would you start putting more points if you approach lvl 95?

I have a megalomaniac jewel with:
No Witnesses
Antivenom
Septic Spells

Is this worth using and if yes, what should I replace my watcher's eye with that currently has "unaffected by poison while affected by malevolence"?

Thanks!
"
"
build

Hi Molok,

Where would you start putting more points if you approach lvl 95?

I have a megalomaniac jewel with:
No Witnesses
Antivenom
Septic Spells

Is this worth using and if yes, what should I replace my watcher's eye with that currently has "unaffected by poison while affected by malevolence"?

Thanks!

With extra points, I'd go deeper into the Shadow area, taking the jewel node that is near there and the HP/Damage nodes (Lethal Assault, Blood Drinker).

The Jewel socket near shadow is a good place for a Transcendent Mind jewel - I think it's 18% extra DOT multiplier.

That megalomanic seems good, I'd replace the Eye with one that has increased DOT multiplier while affected by Malevolence if that is within your budget. Otherwise, just some other good jewel with damage and life.
"

With extra points, I'd go deeper into the Shadow area, taking the jewel node that is near there and the HP/Damage nodes (Lethal Assault, Blood Drinker).

The Jewel socket near shadow is a good place for a Transcendent Mind jewel - I think it's 18% extra DOT multiplier.

That megalomanic seems good, I'd replace the Eye with one that has increased DOT multiplier while affected by Malevolence if that is within your budget. Otherwise, just some other good jewel with damage and life.

Oh that's an awesome idea and good suggestions, thanks!

What's supposed to bring our fire res to 78% and cold res to 79% in the build? I see it on the POB but mine is only fire res at 75% and cold res at 76% even with all auras and the correct gear (and total res being over the 75%). My lightning res is at 79%.

My health is at 5.1k and 309 ES.

One other question - what's the minimal way to play this build without spamming all the buttons? Do you BV, Plague Bearer, and then Phase Run, then keep spamming that combo? Which flasks are important to use? I guess I have it completely built but am having trouble figuring out exactly the different ways to play it. I tried to glean some info from the video about hotkeys as well. What's the right time to use wither?

Sorry for all the questions - just want to use the amazing build to the best of its ability.
Last edited by AriellaThialin on May 12, 2020, 4:06:23 AM
"
What's supposed to bring our fire res to 78% and cold res to 79% in the build?
You should be getting +3% from Apep's shield.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
What's supposed to bring our fire res to 78% and cold res to 79% in the build?
You should be getting +3% from Apep's shield.

OH it's only when I'm poisoned - I see my res now!
"

One other question - what's the minimal way to play this build without spamming all the buttons? Do you BV, Plague Bearer, and then Phase Run, then keep spamming that combo? Which flasks are important to use? I guess I have it completely built but am having trouble figuring out exactly the different ways to play it. I tried to glean some info from the video about hotkeys as well. What's the right time to use wither?

Sorry for all the questions - just want to use the amazing build to the best of its ability.

Playing it, there are a lot of buttons to push - flasks should ideally stay up all the time (easy with Pathfinder), keep BV on a few stacks to kill stuff, watch Plague Bearer build up and when it maxes, hit Phase Run then Plague Bearer to clear stuff really fast... Then Wither totems are just cast when fighting bosses.
How you see despair in that build? we can make temp+blasphemy with solstice and then with1 more curse its impossible to add despair
Hey there, one question, how do change your setup to deal with single bosses with no adds like Shaper or Sirius?

It looks like without poisons you're actually taking massive increased damage from everything as you convert onto chaos damage but aren't capped on chaos res. But you can't feasibly get to 100 poisons quickly enough against bosses like that since you're only hitting one target and BV only inflicts one poison per hit at 9 hits per second. So you'd have to be on the bosses butt for 10 seconds DPSing constantly before you actually see your defenses going up. What exactly am I missing about all this?

Same goes when just starting a map, specially maps with "100% of physical damage as extra fire". Do you just dive into the first pack with 0% chaos res and hope for the best?

I see why after the first pack this is moot (3 seconds against 10 mobs get you to poison cap) but well, how often are you ripping to the very first mobs you find?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info