Account transfer

"
As a supporter on PS4 this is a great idea. I don’t need full crossplay, just marry my transactions with a GGG account

That would be great and fair. The only reason why I don't play on booth is I don't Wana pay much money twice for the same game.
"
As a supporter on PS4 this is a great idea. I don’t need full crossplay, just marry my transactions with a GGG account

your GGG account is tied to your psn id they cannot be separated.
"
"

Again, this is easily changed. Not unprecedented by other gaming companies in the current climate of the past 12-18 months. Please stop supporting antiquated policies.
They should either refund or allow our mtx to transfer to PC. The performance on consoles is awful.
[Removed by Support]
I think this is a great idea. Call of Duty and Fortnite both allow you to keep your microtransactions and even your account stats cross-platform with relative ease, so just asking for microtransactions isn't an unprecedented ask in the industry. This is a free game but for supporters who often pay over $100 to support it, this really should be a feature.

I started playing with a friend of mine on PS4, but as we hit end game content and the game became lag city he's stopped playing. We want to keep playing the game and move to our gaming PCs but we already bought all the stash tabs and some supporter cosmetics, totaling around $150 each. We'd be willing to spend more money on microtransactions, but the idea of buying back the stuff you've already bought is a real kick in the teeth.
+1 to everything here.

It'd be real nice if I could move my mtx to a platform that doesn't crash every 30 minutes to 2 hours. I don't even care about the loot and characters.

The PS4 experience is just trash.

Having to run a lab 3 times because I crashed half way in twice is trash.

Having to run back through 3 maps in the story because you crashed AS YOU STEPPED ON THE WAYPOINT is trash.

Losing a chunk of experience because apparently you died as you crashed is trash.

This is driving me (and others) away. Several times in the last week I just turned off the console and walked away rather than start whatever I was doing over.

Edit: Heh, and as of today, the other game IP's I really like is owned by Microsoft. Even more reason to bin my PS4. C'mon GGG give me another. Please.
Last edited by oALIASo on Sep 21, 2020, 9:38:46 AM
With the amount of crashes ps4 is getting in heist this needs to be implemented immediately or refunds for mtx should be offered I've heard several people on reddit have bricked consoles from repeated crashes in heist league.
"
"

Nope, it's not. Look at the upper left. You get a message for every transaction, every Character you have is listed, all your items, the builds, MTX, even your achievements. The data is not hosted by Sony, they are on their own servers. Else you were unable to fetch the data in 3rd-Party-Programms like POB or external DB-related Websites.

It's so damn easy to link one Account to many different Emails / Plattform-login-data - no 20 minutes of work. I would do this for them for free, if they only speak it out in the forums, visible for everyone, that and why(!!!) we shouldn't had to leave their failrelease for a stable one. But no... it's much easier to let the player pay twice.
"
Groshok wrote:
"
"

Nope, it's not. Look at the upper left. You get a message for every transaction, every Character you have is listed, all your items, the builds, MTX, even your achievements. The data is not hosted by Sony, they are on their own servers. Else you were unable to fetch the data in 3rd-Party-Programms like POB or external DB-related Websites.

It's so damn easy to link one Account to many different Emails / Plattform-login-data - no 20 minutes of work. I would do this for them for free, if they only speak it out in the forums, visible for everyone, that and why(!!!) we shouldn't had to leave their failrelease for a stable one. But no... it's much easier to let the player pay twice.

The console release is a blatant cash grab they don't care if it works as long as someone is dumb enough ( like me ) to buy stuff before realizing what a shitshow it is compared to pc.
I agree... - we should be giving the right to transfer our MTX and stash tabs.

Console gets shitted on - not allowed to use POE own trade site to search for items
.... you know every league the add a ton of new items and modifies that is pointless to search for on console!!!

Mtx should be account bound!! And should have the right to play PC or console, its the same damm game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info