♋♋♋ ⚡️energy⚡️retro Mirror Service♋♋♋

Hi guys, my name is Yuri - Юра , and I want to introduce my Mirror service.
Most of these things I (searched / maded / or traded) only for my own use, if someone likes it and he wants a service, do not hesitate to write me).

Totall service complete: 5

OTHER ACCESSORIES/ITEMS FOR SALE
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler
b/o 170ex
Copies made: 1 Sold

b/o 75ex
b/o 120ex

craft bases
b/0 65ex
b/o 65ex

SERVICE
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Glyph Gyre:(legacy %es recharge)((universal ring)

1) perfect flat es T2
2) perfect all res T1
3) perfect elemental damage T1 Delve mod
4) perfect wed T2
5) perfect %es from armor T1 Delve mod
6) perfect crafted energy shield start recharge T1 Legacy 24%

4defensive/3attack mods

Copies made: 2
fee 50ex

Suitable for very many builds spell builds/attack builds.
Also an exclusive ring, only two such similar rings on std including mine, but without start of energy shield recovery.

catalysts to your taste - in my opinion the best choice between elemental damage and defensive (your expenses) (I will not change the property of the craft from the craft bench)

Death Finger:(legacy %es )((universal ring)

first mirror service 30ex done

1) perfect intelligence T1 = 11%es.
2) perfect Essence crafted 25% critical strike multiplier T1.
3) perfect flat es T1.
4) perfect cold res T1.
5) perfect wed T2.
6) perfect Crafted Legacy %ES

4defensive/3attack mods

Copies made: 1
fee 50ex

You can use it on any int scalling/crits builds/energy shield/ spell builds and include attack builds. One of the best rings to maximize energy shield 35% INC ES !!, DPS for crit build can be compared with Glyph Gyre which is above in the topic. (I will not change the property of the craft from the craft bench)

Corpse Bond:

1) perfect %reduce extra critical damage taken T1 The Shaper Prefix
2) perfect flat es T1
3) perfect es recovery rate T1 The Shaper Suffix
4) perfect %es from body armor T1 Delve mod
5) perfect %increased spell damage T1 The Shaper Suffix
6) free craft mod

Copies made: 0
fee 50ex

best es/spell belt - not yet ready for service, need perf divined

Fate Sole:(legacy es)

1) perfect %energy shield Legacy mod T1
2) perfect flat es T1
3) perfect movement speed T2
4) perfect cold res T1
5) perfect light res T1
6) perfect quality/dex Legacy mod

fee 50ex

Boots little old but №1 - for builds those who needed in dexterity and with such a combination of resist + movement speed. I also provide enchant service in the lab 15-20ex for boots/gloves.The color of the last socket is also on your choice.(I will not change the property of the craft from the craft bench)

Miracle Knuckle:(legacy es) NEW!

1) perfect %energy shield Legacy mod T1
2) perfect flat es T1
3) 52%-(56(max))% not perfect Legacy Hybrid es T1
4) perfect cold res T2
5) perfect light res T1
6) perfect quality/str Legacy mod

fee 75ex

№1 es legacy fingerless on std without comparison.

The base itself was quite difficult to craft or find before the es nerf. Strength and resists are just nice bonuses compared to other gloves or synthesized bases + quality/str legacy mod.
I also provide enchant service in the lab 15-20ex for boots/gloves.The color of the last socket is also on your choice.(I will not change the property of the craft from the craft bench)

Glyph Spiral:(legacy double curse)(universal spell ring) NEW!

1) perfect Spell dmg T1 The Shaper Suffix
2) 8-44 -(10-45(max)) not perfect flat light dmg,
perfect shock %
T1The Shaper Prefix
3) perfect Assasin's mark T1 The Shaper Suffix
4) perfect Elemental weakness T1 The Hunter Suffix
5) perfect Life gained per hit by your Spells T1 The Shaper Prefix
6) free craft mod

fee 75ex

№1 Best spell dmg double curse Legacy ring on std, (just sexy for any spell build / occultist/elementalist/templar etc
Generally i emphasize - arc builds /archmage builds/lightning spells builds/ best for delve (mine - 2 curses on hit are especially popular for mine - since they greatly boosts your damage and profit as a whole - one of the mainstream things during on last league) /also Occultist with her specific profession skill Malediction/ and many others).

There are only 4 such rings on the whole standard (with spell damage T1 and x2 T1 curse), you can check it yourself

https://poe.trade/search/iririkanakohas

Craft mod from craftbench on your taste(to remove the ideal 20% increase damage - will require an additional cost of around 15 exaltes (+ -) it is if you want another craft mod), also catalysts and enchantment mod.(your expenses)

Empyrean Vise:(legacy es + new influence culling strike) NEW!

1) perfect Legacy %es T1
2) perfect flat es T1
3) not perfect Legacy hybrid %es/stun recovery 55%(56%max) T1
4) perfect Culling Strike T1 The Warlord Suffix
5) perfect Cold res T1
6) free craft mod

Copies made: 1

fee 100ex.

№1 culling strike sorcerer gloves on std - legacy es + new influence from Warlord.Just the best combination of old and new.

Craft mod from craftbench on your taste,I also provide enchant service in the lab 15-20ex for boots/gloves. The color of the last socket is also on your choice.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%ED%95%98%EB%B2%A0%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4/characters

CONTACT ME

My ign is отсосу_за_казинаку
Contact me in game or forum, i'm often online.
Do not hesitate to ask questions or ask, I like to communicate unlike many other players.

If any, just ask me, if things not verified, do not worry, I periodically moving items.

Fees must be in pure Exalted Orbs unless otherwise discussed before service.

FULL MIRROR SERVICE PROCESS EXPLANATION:

You provide Chromatics or Jeweller's Orbs to get your desired colors + oil's + catalyst's (if needed) and a Mirror of Kalandra.
I will change the master-craft or sockets or lab enchant(payable service) of the item according to you.
I can provide collateral mirror worthly item for your mirror , you can not worry - as the link in the video on my first mirror service https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Yu_ZxxguE.
Before mirror I ask for confirmation.
I will then mirror the item, and trade the copy to you for the fee + my left collateral.
Enjoy your brand new item!
The all process can be recorded.

Discount options !
If you are a new player and have created an account recently, no more than 5 months I give a 10ex discount, you will only need to open a profile in the settings his should be non private and give me link.

Vouching - Get a 5ex refund when you vouch !
After the service, please leave a post in that mirror thread vouching my services with a link to the mirrored item. I'll verify and give you a 5ex refund after you've done so.

Сoupon - Hypnotize a friend !
Do you have rich friends? or do you have the gift of persuasion from a wonderful gypsy fortune-teller ? or you want making someone do exactly what you order ? then it fits you perfectly - just bring me a friend who will use this service, and after the service of this friend
I will make a discount of 15 exa for you.
You just need first to send me a private message on the forum or in the game -

ENERGY RETRO - SERVICE HYPNO-COUPON and friend profile nickname

my bladevorthex(energy shield+rare gear+occultist) setup
Spoiler

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jul 2, 2020, 9:39:19 PM
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 1:08:15 PM
bump
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bump
Bump
I feel bad for the people who mirrored that, they must have just randomly found a mirror.
"
I feel bad for the people who mirrored that, they must have just randomly found a mirror.

Just troll, without support Paks, a recently registered profile, a hidden profile, plus the recently comments were made from him similar in the other topics on the forum. 5 achievements in the league delirium? do you have enough time to play at all buddy?
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Apr 15, 2020, 4:03:34 AM
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info