[DSC] Free Boss/Crafting/ALL services

Hello! I go by Hoot and lucky for you I'm addicted to video game min-maxing. Whether it's doing the hardest content or collecting everything for no reason.
I have been playing PoE since 3.0 and fell in love with the bossing and crafting system, not the farming part. So because of this I am willing to do everything free of charge. Tips are nice but knowing I been in the shoes of someone one new or to poor to afford help.

First off, Everything is FREE! unless stated otherwise.
Tips are greatly appreciated and all towards making my only character stronger to the point she literally can't die to Sirus' Storm and impossible to fail one remaining portal saves.

Carries
{I have completed every boss in the game countless of times, besides Aul which I have now only killed six times, which two were at 1,000 depth and one shot if he hit you. At the moment till I can get more ES regen EU carries are possible but might require more than one portal. Please let me know ahead of time.
So far I have carried:
Sirus: 5
Shaper/elder: 0
Uber Elder: 1
Delve Bosses: 0

If you need any map completion, or help with anything that is not a end game boss carry I can do that also. I can always supply the map/materials for the encounter if you pay trade prices for it so I at least don't lose money.

*WILLING TO DO SIMULACRUM* as long as we work out a prenegotiated agreement. Either pay, split loot, or an extra simulacrum map for me. Only reason I require it on this is because it takes over 20 minutes to do all the waves.
Current REAL dps of Boss/Map carry made on 4/16/2020. Will post videos soon.

Crafting
{I have 95% of crafts in game and will update this when I have 100%. If unsure feel free to send me a message asking and I will let you know.
As I mentioned, it is free of charge besides cost of craft (+ scour orb if needed) until requests get out of hand.
If you are unsure if an item can have a certain crafted mod, or any thoughts ask away and I will do my best to help, I made it my goal of Synthesis league to make 100 exalts the first week just from crafting Energy Shield items to learn what was considered worthwhile and not.

Character: HootScion
Account: roguearthur
Last edited by HootPocket on Apr 18, 2020, 12:44:32 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2020, 6:52:20 AM
Clean, fast kill on Sirus. Definitely recommend!
Quick and easy craft! Very nice too, can recommend! Does not rip you off :)
One of the nicest dude i've met, didnt know he has a thread for this, but still helped me with my craft anyway. Thank you so much man.
What a beast, nice boy, he helped with the craft and tips with the armour that I need.

Totally reliable and recommended, ty so much dude.
Nice dude, crafted for me on belt fast, really apprecited help! :D
did help me ,thanks
Helped crafting my leveling gear. Thanks a lot!
Slowly updating my post while I have downtime. I appreciate you seven taking time to respond to this thread after the service :)
Helped me with craft, really nice person. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info