beta key discution

i think that this game is giving the beta keys to the wrong people

i have logged on this sight every day since i signed up and the people that are getting the keys have only created there account an not logged on since i think that it should only be people that have logged into the sight in the past week that should b obliged to get the beta key and not the people who have only logged on once an not logged back on

post here if u think this rule should apply to the way they give the keys out
Wrong forum, you could always donate if you're that desperate and it's spelt 'discussion'.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
These people could be reading the forums every day. You just need to log in when you want to make a post, which many people feel no need to when they did not have a chance to play the game yet.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
i am not paying to play a compleatly free to play game its compleatly rong(ps i hav dislexia)
As dust7 posted, people may still be active even though they aren't logged on. GGG also made a post similar to this. So I wouldn't expect the formula to change.
"
gazbo111 wrote:
i am not paying to play a compleatly free to play game its compleatly rong(ps i hav dislexia)

But you have the chance to support the devs, who actually make this completely free game for YOU.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info