33KK SHAPER DPS IMPALE-Facebreaker CHAMPION ABUSING NEW CLUSTER JEWELS by Rayzzzor [SC]

"
4emiiu0h25 wrote:

In PoB i think more info.
If u need, my profile is open.
ty for your replying anyway

Took a quick look, and I will copy paste one of my response about upgrading gears:

"
Sorytis16 wrote:

Obviously everything depends of your budget, but I will recommend that:

-> Unnatural instinct to get some res on the scion side
-> then the belt
-> Chest with crit for more single or explode for clear speed
-> Gloves with curse (Vulnerability)
-> Boots with tailwind
-> awak gems
-> Watcher eye if you can afford it

Also I checked your tree and some nods are off compared to the OP, try to stick with it. Your next upgrade for you will be the Unnatural instinct + the belt. It's kinda expensive but you'll gain a ton of dps. Hope this help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"
Colaaxx wrote:
Hey, thanks for the great guide - really enjoying this build. I've just got an empower support level 4 and now I don't have any mana pool to cast dash or ancestral protector. Could you check my profile to see if I have made any mistakes?

Your set up on Enlighten is wrong. You need this one:
- Enlighten lvl 4
- Flesh and stone
- Maim
- Pride

The second set up is:
- Empower 4
- Blood and Sand
- Herald of Purity
- Banner

Also I recommend to link dash and blood rage with the Enhance lvl 4 (40c) you'll win a tone of CD and AS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"
GODQuest wrote:
"
Rayzzzor wrote:
"
GODQuest wrote:

Okay thanks. Have you looked at my Gear to see if you can play well? I think I need more defense but I don't know where I can get to the fastest and cheapest way. Maybe you have an idea. I don't have very much currency at the moment. Thanks for your help

to be honest your gear is fine, all you lack is some levels, and most important VAAL molten shell. Get one asap! It will boost your defense tremendously!
Make sure to use it under fortify & Granite flask

I already have a Vaal Molten Shell in my Helmet LvL 19? Didn't you see him?

What op meant in his post is to get ready to up your Vaal Molten Shell while your granite flask is up, that will help you getting more tankiness. Also be careful on your tree, you are taking two nodes +10 strength for traveling while you could just take one. The ones next to Crimson Dance.

Any suggestions for my gear too improve? Ty
When can/should I switch over to facebreaker gloves?

Leveling my guy now. I'm 34 right now I think.
In your POB you have 7 points of unserved mana. I have the same issue. I can't even cast dash. My circles are both 45% reduced reservation.

The only way around that for me is to remove the Maim support in helm. Could you double check your stuff in POB ?

delete
Last edited by Naaha on Apr 14, 2020, 2:05:33 PM
My damage is pretty good at this point, but sometimes I still just get one shot out of nowhere. Do you think you could possibly look at my character and give me some advice on how to get tankier?

Awesome build, tnx!
"
domyz wrote:
In your POB you have 7 points of unserved mana. I have the same issue. I can't even cast dash. My circles are both 45% reduced reservation.

The only way around that for me is to remove the Maim support in helm. Could you double check your stuff in POB ?

Enlighten 4 is only the solution to put maim with flesh and stone. You have one at lvl3 that's why you can't cast anything right now.

------------------------------------------------

"
TopBoss wrote:
My damage is pretty good at this point, but sometimes I still just get one shot out of nowhere. Do you think you could possibly look at my character and give me some advice on how to get tankier?

It happens time to time to get one shot with this build. We don't have a high pool of life. Our best defenses are high armor for physical reduction and huge dps with good area to kill everything before it can touch you.
Tho your char looks good and the next upgrade will be kinda of expensive but it will boost your dps for sure.
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Apr 14, 2020, 3:31:04 PM
Got a question, How do you get enough -mana reserved to run the lvl 4 empower?

Great build by the way!

Edit : And do you have any tips on leveling to 90++? It's so hard to level with the constant one shots lol. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Kexti on Apr 16, 2020, 10:08:31 AM
"
Kexti wrote:
Got a question, How do you get enough -mana reserved to run the lvl 4 empower?

Great build by the way!

Edit : And do you have any tips on leveling to 90++? It's so hard to level with the constant one shots lol. Thanks in advance.

you need to put life/mana catalyste on your ring to get more reduced mana for purity. Then you'll have enough mana.

For the 90++ play safe and be sure to have your flask up as muich as possible in the dangerous situation. As well with Vaal MS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info