3.12 Coffee Shop Crafting- STATUS: ONLINE

Hello world!

I'm a softcore player who has clocked in 3300+ hours on POE and I've seen a lot of new players and returning players who may need some help with crafting or bossing. I'm pretty knowledgeable with most of the games content and have tackled many of this games endgame encounters over and over again.

Anyways...

if you have questions regarding crafting, boss mechanics, and/or need any help with something feel free to PM!

IGNS: @Red_Imposter

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A OLDER THREAD
Spoiler

This is gonna be a new thread that is gonna continuing from my old one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2599890/page/1

I was basically not running a crafting service for most of last league because due to time constraints from class (college is rough boys and girls).

Anyway...I'm back on a better time schedule and hope to be of help.

Some Rare Crafts I have so far:
Spoiler

+minimum frenzy, endurance charge, power charge
+ +2 lv of support gems
+ cannot be frozen
+ min endurence, frenzy
+ trigger socketed
+ multimod
+ non-channel/channel skills
+ crit on flask
+ life regen on flask

+more to come !!

Stuff I won't do or I won't be doing...yet
Spoiler

+ Sirus A8 (WIP)- it's not because I can't do it (I've done a lot of deathless on my own), it's that the fight itself really sucks with latency. There is a lot of stuff to look out for and I would hate to rip out of one that is not mine. I'm in the process of brainstorming a build for to do the fight with some flexibility.

+Simulacrum (WIP)- This is one of current projects to develop a build that reliably do this without death...WITHOUT GOING IMPALE OR ARCMAGE SUPPORT.

+Aul (WIP)- simply put, I haven't fought him enough. I've done his fight twice before but this encounter is so rare that it's really hard to get any practice in.

+Hall of GM-To do this map you kinda need to make a specific build for it to do it comfortably and I really don't feel like rolling one with so many new items to play with.

+Uberlab carries- sorry folks this is a part of leveling, hence I won't be doing it

THERE IS NO FEE TO MY SERVICES
I do this because people have gotten some crazy basis before and I very much love seeing them be made, more so having a hand in it. Nevertheless, tips are of course always appreciated!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND LINK YOUR ITEM and GOOD LUCK ON THE PATH EXILES!
Last edited by Xqutioner on Sep 29, 2020, 11:58:55 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2020, 12:59:45 AM
Last edited by kovezor on Jan 10, 2021, 10:53:58 PM
He helped me another time in creation of a nice piece of equipment :) (+2 lvl of support gems)
Fast and easy crafting service!

Quick, safe crafting! Thanks!
+1 to crafting on a 10 ex ammy for me no probs.
Quick, safe crafting! Thanks!
Can you craft + 1 maximum zombie for my body armor ?
Let me know the total cost for that if you can, thanks ~~
Honour Salvation, Devout Chainmail

I need this 6 blue linked for myself if possible, please. :)
not sure how to link the item i am new to the game. D:
Last edited by PickledBears on Jul 12, 2020, 4:57:26 PM
Quick and safe :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info