[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

Edit: I'm an idiot, forgot my friend still had Brutality in when I imported to PoB so added elemental damage doesnt really help. Without Brutality the +2 chest was 1.2m more dps.
Last edited by marioace on Jul 16, 2020, 5:36:06 PM
Hello, thanks for the guide, it work wonders. I have a question tho, which socket should i use for Glorious Vanity on tree ?
Can you even get to 200% Purity effect after the Pure Commander nerf?
"
SeroPrime wrote:
Hello, thanks for the guide, it work wonders. I have a question tho, which socket should i use for Glorious Vanity on tree ?

Timeless Jewels are kinda useless now that Clusters exist your points are better spent on more clusters points

"
xnevann wrote:
Can you even get to 200% Purity effect after the Pure Commander nerf?

Yes Very, Pure commanders we're only used to hit 90 res with low no investment.

These are the Cluster jewels i am using :
"

If you have enough Reduced Mana Reserved you can even use a jewel like this

dropping a Vengeful for 25% inc effect
When can you switch over to Aurabot and what do you level as until then?
I decided to start with this guide this league. All I can say its awesome. It is so much easier to adapt then with a mana guardian, but I do have to stay that the extra attack/cast speed might not be worth it for everybody. In my case we are running just a duo. T16, triple beyond, 100% delirius maps are hard even with 11k ES. or maybe I'm just bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other then that it can do pretty much anything you would ever want it to do.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/nrJ45WPx
I got a great helmet with 15% Anger Enchant. Should I move Anger to out of chest ? And if I should, what can be placed in chest instead of Anger
Really enjoying this build so far!
Finally hit my dream scepter. Nuk complains it's not +1 Cold, but hopefully I'll be able to hit it on my amulet here soon :)

Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
"
BerkKubilay wrote:
I got a great helmet with 15% Anger Enchant. Should I move Anger to out of chest ? And if I should, what can be placed in chest instead of Anger

Should def socket it in Shield, and move haste inside chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info