[3.11] Self-cast Blade Blast Critical Trickster - hybrid ES/life +8K EHP + good block chance [SSF]

"
Hey, thanks for this build! I recently started mapping and so far so good. I've been using PoB to check my future performance with upgrades and all it looks good also.

I bought a lot of cheap uniques to get me going in maps and I feel like I found something that might work all the way up to end of endgame content with some upgrades.

Spoiler
"
this is what I am using atm it just feels really good, chaos damage stopped being lethal to me. Kalisa's Grace has in-built faster casting so my bladefall link is Bladefall -> Concentrated Effect -> Intensify -> Unleash. It doesn't feel clunky at all and blades are grouped fairly decently. (Hoping to upgrade helmet - belt and jewelries in shortterm)

I also have purity of elements but I don't really have to use it anymore, only resist lacking is lightning at 70% i think so I've some spare mana for another aura or for better MoM performance. I might switch purity with clarity so I don't have to chug mana potions so much maybe Anyway this is what I am doing with the build, thanks for turning me on to bladefall-blade blast combo its really cheap and great. (also pls don't judge rest of my links I haven't had time to tidy them up :C)

Edit: forgot to add 2.8k hp, 4.3k ES and 1k unreserved mana is what I have atm.

Cool, your 4L Bladefall + Concentrated Effect + Unleash + Intensity I hadn’t considered it, very good, I’ll try this combination too.

Going back to playing today, I was busy with personal problems in the last 15 days, but now I think it will give me a try again.

However, I think I will try a non-critical version with poison. Theoretically it is very strong. Pastebin for anyone who wants to take a look:

https://pastebin.com/FRweWz2a

Picking up Patiente Reaper is a more defensive set (best for HC).

Picking up Harness the Void is a more offensive set (best for SC).

Let's see if it works well, it looks strong. :P
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 10, 2020, 11:36:34 AM
"
jokkoj wrote:
Can I play this build with spellslinger setup? And what should I swap to work it?

I don't know, I haven't played Spellslinger until today, but there is a limiter which is the 500 ms cooldown. You can try to adapt this build.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Poison build indeed looks interesting, it also occured to me poison & bf-bb might make a good combo but didn't wanna go into the unknown on my first character of the league :p. I am doing a poor mans low-life with cowards legacy + pain attunement atm and have 16 mil on paper dps going on but my tank suffered a lot for it (also realistically my dps is most likely 10-12 mil due to not all explosions hitting the target due to target movement & low explosion radius) I'll see how it goes currently on t8-11 range on maps so far level 20 vulnerability I have on me is manageable. My end goal is a proper low-life setup for this build, it can eventually turn into a one cast boss deleter.

https://pastebin.com/pqXwu5GN this is my current setup.

I hope all is well with you and good luck with your experiment!
"
Poison build indeed looks interesting, it also occured to me poison & bf-bb might make a good combo but didn't wanna go into the unknown on my first character of the league :p. I am doing a poor mans low-life with cowards legacy + pain attunement atm and have 16 mil on paper dps going on but my tank suffered a lot for it (also realistically my dps is most likely 10-12 mil due to not all explosions hitting the target due to target movement & low explosion radius) I'll see how it goes currently on t8-11 range on maps so far level 20 vulnerability I have on me is manageable. My end goal is a proper low-life setup for this build, it can eventually turn into a one cast boss deleter.

https://pastebin.com/pqXwu5GN this is my current setup.

I hope all is well with you and good luck with your experiment!

Thx King. :)
Guides made by me:
I improved the previous tree from a non-critical poison version of this build and it looks like this:

https://pastebin.com/pHhuXFc4

Basically I removed that many points invested in cast speed, initially I thought about using faster casting or spell echo for Bladefall but the idea of using unleash + intensity is better. Because of this, points were left and it was possible to get Whispers of Doom (+1 curse to Temporal Chain) and Thunderous Salvos (+1 Unleash - with Intensity notable should work well) and some points distributed in the tree.

The anointment most viable for SSF is Toxic Strikes, if you can get 1 Silver Oil the best is Dirty Techniques.

edit: only now did I realize that Bladefall was nerfed and can only have a maximum of 40 Lingering Blades at the same time. ¬¬
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 11, 2020, 9:22:39 AM
Hi! I was just curious, do you cast the Assassin's Mark curse yourself or is there some synergy I'm not picking up on that makes the minion cast it somehow?

Thanks!
"
BearBlades wrote:
Hi! I was just curious, do you cast the Assassin's Mark curse yourself or is there some synergy I'm not picking up on that makes the minion cast it somehow?

Thanks!

In the original build of the topic I use Assassin's Mark, since I am using a high critical build. Now if you say that the poison version I am testing is using Assassin's Mark, if it is, it was my mistake, the right thing is Despair. :)
Guides made by me:
What jewels/cluster jewels could be good to add the the build?
"
deathk wrote:

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I really don't know, at first I don't count on this for this build SSF and I didn't do any build on Delirium league aimed at building characters based on this, it would be necessary to do a research.
Guides made by me:
Thanks for that great build! Very cheap solution for league starters or for mapping only.
Playing with this gear right now

Somehow just randomly I managed to craft this rune dagger, nice for crits
Also, I tested some large cluster jewels, but I only searched for flat phys ones, it builds damage a little higher, instead of taking a way to Force Shaper, but take about 4 lvls more, so maybe in future I will just throw it out, but there is still way to improve gear, because it all just flat res with uniques now
"
deathk wrote:

I equipped this jewel

Wasted about 5-6 more lvls, but it not so bad, in my honest opinion
Last edited by DimKotyanNya on Jul 29, 2020, 4:02:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info