Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

very disappointing,
spent hundreds of exalt to build RF guardian 15k ES and 20k armor 90% all resists 75 chaos resists.
Wasted 2weeks of time and motivation, and ofc unplayable end contents.
not gonna continue playing this league but please do not nerf or make changes
after people spent alot of currencies, time and effort.
And grats for people who couldn't afford to buy multiple of jewels and cried about it

"
Frenzylord wrote:
Iam hardly demotivated by this mid league nerf. I just opened a Simu Map and wondering i died early and then i watched my ES and was shocked.
My build is almost broken over night now. Yesterday all was fine and i played until late night having a real blast and so much fun.

Its a PVE Game dudes... what is the problem if someone investing in his build has a blast of fun smashing through content? I dont get why its needed to hotfix this???

The content this league is that hard that even my well equiped Herald Stacking Guardian could not survive it. A 100% Delicious T16 is insane hard and my damage was not broken i tried to build a Volatile Dead variant of herald stacking and the damage was well and the survivability was great.

Now i feel realy sad as i invested hardly time and bought expensive stuff to make it work. I think prices will drop hard and my investment in my build is damaged. Why should i sell now everything and try to build another build?

This 100%.

Utterly fucking shameful all the people crying.

Shameful of GGG to ruin people's fun mid-league like this, especially with what is going on in the World right now.

Makes me sick to my stomach.
They need to revert this immediately. Shameful.
"
dizz wrote:
I'm not using this passive, but nerfing things hard mid-league is always a poor solution.

Just a thought, but maybe consider creating new leagues 4 months apart instead of 3 months apart, so you can identify and fix issues before ruining builds and trades for players in the middle of a league.

Edit: Nerfing things mid-league is actually even more of a joke because this game is PvE. If this game was entirely PvP-focused, I could see this being an issue. BUT IT'S NOT! Being overpowered in a PvE game literally has no negative consequences or repercussions. Someone is op killing monsters and having a good time? Not really a problem worth hotfixing..

This 1000%

FUCK YOU GGG
"
"
dizz wrote:
I'm not using this passive, but nerfing things hard mid-league is always a poor solution.

Just a thought, but maybe consider creating new leagues 4 months apart instead of 3 months apart, so you can identify and fix issues before ruining builds and trades for players in the middle of a league.

Edit: Nerfing things mid-league is actually even more of a joke because this game is PvE. If this game was entirely PvP-focused, I could see this being an issue. BUT IT'S NOT! Being overpowered in a PvE game literally has no negative consequences or repercussions. Someone is op killing monsters and having a good time? Not really a problem worth hotfixing..

This 1000%

FUCK YOU GGG

The first thing you need to understand is that Path of Exile is a free to play game, owned by GGG (which can actually, do whatever they want with the game). Second thing is, this isn't a nerf, it's a fix - albeit uncalled for since Bex did say it wasn't going to happen, but it had to happen, this would have caused too many issues in all sorts of areas. Third of all, Path of Exile leagues are meant for you, as a player, to TEST new mechanics they put into the game, NOT mechanics that weren't meant to be or mechanics that break the game in half like this one did.

And just for once, remember they are humans like you, they had to do a complete shift to work from home in the middle of it all, and still try and keep up with whatever was happening with 1 of the many possible build combinations this new league brought to the game.

"
"
"
dizz wrote:

This 1000%

FUCK YOU GGG

The first thing you need to understand is that Path of Exile is a free to play game, owned by GGG (which can actually, do whatever they want with the game). Second thing is, this isn't a nerf, it's a fix - albeit uncalled for since Bex did say it wasn't going to happen, but it had to happen, this would have caused too many issues in all sorts of areas. Third of all, Path of Exile leagues are meant for you, as a player, to TEST new mechanics they put into the game, NOT mechanics that weren't meant to be or mechanics that break the game in half like this one did.

And just for once, remember they are humans like you, they had to do a complete shift to work from home in the middle of it all, and still try and keep up with whatever was happening with 1 of the many possible build combinations this new league brought to the game.

SO THEN DON'T NERF IT MID-LEAGUE.

END OF FUCKING STORY.

This is THEIR FAULT and they are punishing players who put time and effort into having fun. THAT IS WRONG!
I remember how WormBlaster 3 was killed bc it was SUPER FUN
I hope that someone at GGG reads this!
I'm a casual player for more than two years now, and I'm usually playing no more than 2 builds per league and not seeing too much of endgame content (never played uber elder for example). I have a family and job and I don't have as much time to invest in the game as I would like. And now with this situation with a virus and all, I was very excited to play this build and to experience some content I never had before and to have so much fun! I invested a couple of days and all the currency I had and only yesterday got my first four Purposeful Harbinger jewels and felt for the first time the power of the build... Today I put my kids in the bed and started POE only to find out that GGG did what they said they wouldn't!!
I do not understand the business logic behind this decision? If you didn't nerf it would you lose players? I don't think so. Could you lose players now? Well, I am considering giving up on the game where game creators do not appreciate the time invested by players!
Last edited by Necrees on Apr 2, 2020, 3:40:37 PM
Hola mundo, es mi primer post
"
Necrees wrote:
I hope that someone at GGG reads this!
I'm a casual player for more than two years now, and I'm usually playing no more than 2 builds per league and not seeing too much of endgame content (never played uber elder for example). I have a family and job and I don't have as much time to invest in the game as I would like. And now with this situation with a virus and all, I was very excited to play this build and to experience some content I never had before and to have so much fun! I invested a couple of days and all the currency I had and only yesterday got my first four Purposeful Harbinger jewels and felt for the first time the power of the build... Today I put my kids in the bed and started POE only to find out that GGG did what they said they wouldn't!!
I do not understand the business logic behind this decision? If you didn't nerf it would you lose players? I don't think so. Could you lose players now? Well, I am considering giving up on the game where game creators do not appreciate the time invested by players!

If you really can only enjoy this Game with such a broken Build, i would suggest to look for something else anyway.

There are already so many mechanics in the Game that mistakes like this can always happen. As long as we have open P2P Trading, Balance/Exploit Patches should always happen immediatly. No matter what time in League we are or how much Players already invested to play absurd broken Stuff. Maybe the Meta Slaves, that only play to get rich, learn from this and take it a little bit easier next time.
Last edited by Blutgarde on Apr 4, 2020, 2:40:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info