CoC Bladefall / Bladeblast how to buff dmg properly ( 1ex reward)

Hi everyone,

Tl;dr :Need advice how to buff the dmg to about 2-3 million, and maybe life a little

1ex reward for full pob and items within the given budget (14 - 20ex)

Profile is open, char is Elytress

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/gTSps1G7

i know this kind of thread usually gets little attention. But with everyone locked in I thought I might give it a shot.

I wanted to have a fast and satisfying gameplay, that can do good speed farming and maybe with a little change of gems easy bossing and doesnt die all the time. Yes. I want it all. I Know... it might be hard

So my initial thought was haveing the Coc Bladefall mechanic for easy Speed clearing and this works wonderfull with spellcascade up to Tier 12( not so much for the rare delirium mobs/ boss though).

For bossing i thought of adding blade vortex to the coc setup and have a cwd setup for bladeblast in the chest. So that u would stack upü some blades on the boss and when he hits u it triggeres the blast that eventually kills him.
Yet so far i just tried using bladefall and bladeblast for bossing as coc setup with conc effect and it was quite hard killing even a t11 boss.
Has anyone tried that ?

I tried to buff the dmg the last to days without losing too much life or clearspeed, and lost a lot of money with crafting cluster jewels and buying items that didnt work out.

The blade im using e.g. i bought for 6 ex and missed that when i multimod it i could not have spell dmg and cannot evade mod on it. I was thinkinig of buying another one, yet im not sure if this is the right ankle to start with.

Also tried circle of fear and herald clusters.

I also thought about getting a hatred watchers with phys to cold conversion so i could swap hrimsorrow, not sure if it is worth it though.
Wanted to stay mostly cold dmg, for fancy explo and freezing deliriums

I aim for lvl 92-94 though leveling is hard if u cannot do red maps properly

So i came here for help.

Desired setup :
6,5k life + acro <--
~2-3 mio dps <-- needs help a lot ( should easy kill t16 bosses)
Cold explosion ( check.)
Clearspeed is fine, should not really get much slower
Gameplay is fine and very fun. Could be even more fun when i could do red maps easily

Budget:

14 ex currently + the blade if i sell it for another( around 6ex)

If u can provide me with like a full pob and items that will fullfill my criteria for around 12 ex, i will gift 1 ex to the person who made the effort ( ofc after i got the stuff and it worked out)

Edit : If budget is too lowtell me what it would need

Last edited by Tollkirsch on Mar 30, 2020, 2:47:30 PM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2020, 10:29:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info