Deejudanne wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Deejudanne wrote:

literally killing sirus with 3.5k life toxic rain but okay

Toxic rain is point blank low dmg melee, I see. okay
isnt my fault you're a tabula warrior that plays useless builds srsly

The point of this all was to show a dipshit like you that close range melee that can't one shot sirus doesn't work. Anything else?
Sirus is just a scuffed fight, nothing wrong with p1 & 2 untill you reach p3 get teleported everywhere & get one shotted by beams on your ass that were cast out of screen range, honestly a dot on the minimap displaying where sirus is would help a ton with that..
https://prnt.sc/rr6q2f GGG REWORK FUCKING LOADOING ///// I AM LOADING HO 1MIN+++ FOR SSD DISK JESUS////// I used to load me 10 seconds and right now a minute or more

The point of this all was to show a dipshit like you that close range melee that can't one shot sirus doesn't work. Anything else?[/quote]Why so toxic?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Last edited by Deejudanne on Apr 1, 2020, 9:27:36 PM
problem startet with todays patch, shitshow in fps; drops between 0-2 fps; was fine before - what have u done wtf
я не могу играть уже выше недели вы сломали загрузку монстров и текстур у меня все черное.... у меня ссд диск всегда все было хорошо грузил по 5-7сек с ним ..щас гружусь выше 2 мин в любой локации ....спасибо вам за ваши кривые руки

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info