[3.10] Dance with Death Cyclone + Varunastra Assassin | Tanky, Fast, high DPS | All Content!

"
rahsaan wrote:
Dude is also like :



- Repeat after me, this is Varunastra. V-A-R-U-N... That's some deep mystic stuff, dude. Shit's gonna open your chakras and all...


lol.
Have you really looked into cluster jewels? There are ones with dual enchants so each small node gives you 24% damage and 24%aliment dmg (2 diff weapon types listed). Seems fairly worth it to me.
"
KleeziE wrote:
Have you really looked into cluster jewels? There are ones with dual enchants so each small node gives you 24% damage and 24%aliment dmg (2 diff weapon types listed). Seems fairly worth it to me.


I didn't know that. If so maybe they are worth it, although it is hard to make room for the cluster jewels since the damage nodes we take are quite good themselves.
all this skill points on claw and dagger work with this sword?
"
inuspl wrote:
all this skill points on claw and dagger work with this sword?


Yep
cool, i just started lvling seems legit bulid. but i dond understund why claw and dagger node work with sword.
"
inuspl wrote:
cool, i just started lvling seems legit bulid. but i dond understund why claw and dagger node work with sword.


This weapon "Counts as all One Handed Melee Weapon Types".

So it can be a considered sword, a dagger, a claw, an axe or a mace. You can take all the nodes related to these weapons and mix them.
In support, you could put Close Combat (axe, sword), Shockwave (mace) and Nightblade (claw, dagger).

"The Varunastra (Sanskrit वरुणास्त्र) is the water weapon (a storm) according to the Indian scriptures, incepted by Varuna, god of hydrosphere. In stories, it is said to assume any weapon's shape, just like water."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varunastra

:D
"Here are the thrill seekers, corrupt and immoral..."
ohhh, didnt saw this impli, Thanks, now i under stand all.
"
rahsaan wrote:
"
inuspl wrote:
cool, i just started lvling seems legit bulid. but i dond understund why claw and dagger node work with sword.


This weapon "Counts as all One Handed Melee Weapon Types".

So it can be a considered sword, a dagger, a claw, an axe or a mace. You can take all the nodes related to these weapons and mix them.
In support, you could put Close Combat (axe, sword), Shockwave (mace) and Nightblade (claw, dagger).

"The Varunastra (Sanskrit वरुणास्त्र) is the water weapon (a storm) according to the Indian scriptures, incepted by Varuna, god of hydrosphere. In stories, it is said to assume any weapon's shape, just like water."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varunastra

:D


Also you can Whirling blade while Ground Slamming, only possible with Varunastra. Didn't know you are creator of Nightblade Assassin. That is some sweet build, nicely done my friend.
"
wodeljn wrote:
Didn't know you are creator of Nightblade Assassin. That is some sweet build, nicely done my friend.


Hey ty :)

I had a useless char in Standard, so I bought the Varunastras, assembled some stuff from my stashes and then did a quick skill tree :
https://pastebin.com/L9jbvD8z

No Dance with Dance atm.

My idea was to use Cyclone with Shockwave support, then put gem supports that fit both Cyclone and the Shockwave : Pulverise, Inc AoE/Energy Leech, Ice Bite, Close Combat.
And then I put off the flashy MTX I could, and made a short video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_7fSkXx4sI

Was fun to play, and there must be several ways to improve.
"Here are the thrill seekers, corrupt and immoral..."
Last edited by rahsaan on Apr 3, 2020, 9:20:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info