Well, that's the first time a Nexus has paid off.

I don't post generally. But this one made me laugh pretty damn hard.

Thanks Alva!

Last bumped on Mar 27, 2020, 6:29:39 AM
That is a value Temple Nexus wow.
Too bad she didn't give you much to work with in the 6 surrounding rooms. If even one of those had been a t2 before nexus upgrade....

But excellent placement, good job on getting everything connected!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
So for all the work getting all 6 rooms linked to the level 3 Nexus room what rewards did that get you for your efforts? Can you show us or tell us it wasn't worth the effort?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I hit one 2 days ago, gave me a T3 Apex, Hall of Legends, Court of Sealed Death, Wealth of the Vaal and 2 other T2 rooms.
I do believe that it is my first T3 Nexus ever.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
crunkatog wrote:
Too bad she didn't give you much to work with in the 6 surrounding rooms. If even one of those had been a t2 before nexus upgrade....

You're misreading the image. Those *are* t2 before the nexus upgrade.

The screen that says "x incursions remaining" does not account for the nexus upgrades. You have to get to the screen that says "open temple" (or press v while in the temple itself).

This is actually very annoying, because it means it's possible to upgrade a t2 room to t3 even after having the temple nexus connected to it (which is just pointless, and yes, it's happened to me multiple times). But nonetheless, in OP's case, it's absolutely god-tier. Those are 6 rooms all being upgraded from 2 to 3.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 26, 2020, 9:57:45 AM
"
codetaku wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:

You're misreading the image. Those *are* t2 before the nexus upgrade.

The screen that says "x incursions remaining" does not account for the nexus upgrades. You have to get to the screen that says "open temple" (or press v while in the temple itself).

This is actually very annoying, because it means it's possible to upgrade a t2 room to t3 even after having the temple nexus connected to it (which is just pointless, and yes, it's happened to me multiple times). But nonetheless, in OP's case, it's absolutely god-tier. Those are 6 rooms all being upgraded from 2 to 3.

Oh f me, I posted at 5am no sleep.

GRATZZ
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I'm just jealous of the atziri room, lol. I've been chasing it entire league.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
At first glance i thought the nexus was II as well, that took some sailboat level of concentration to see the III.
You can open the image in a new tab to see a bigger version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info