3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Poupoule wrote:
Thanks for your answer, last question is the base armor matter ? (I have still 2 ex and 200 chaos and i'm planing to craft an armor as soon as i can afford buying the prophecy for 6 link)Is there qn qlternative of totem ? I never think about place them !

Yes and yes.

To craft a chest, I would recommend purchasing an ilvl 86 Assassin's Garb or Zodiac Leather, as Zodiac should run you about 60c. Triumphant Lamillar is actually a better base technically, but it can roll strength in addition to dex, so it's slightly harder to get the mods you want on it. Also, Zodiac leather has more versatile uses, so it's much easier to sell good chest pieces you make accidentally in order to refund your crafting costs.

My crafting process was to first get lamillar (cause I was optimistic), and threw about 100 pristine fossils at it before landing a good life and crit base. I sold it for 2 ex cause crit is useless for us and then just bought another base to craft again. I would highly recommend this strategy unless you have oodles of cash.

I think spamming pristine fossils is the optimum crafting method, and from there just hope for dex and % dex. I got lucky on my 100-something attempt with this.

As for an alternative to the totem, use second wind and dash. It will help you zoom zoom far more.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Mar 28, 2020, 7:06:48 AM
Did you 6-Link the chest as well and added the influence? Or did you buy a 6-Link redeemer/elder
Last edited by daiur on Mar 28, 2020, 8:35:52 AM
"
daiur wrote:
Did you 6-Link the chest as well and added the influence? Or did you buy a 6-Link redeemer/elder

I'm not sure if there is a proper way to go about it, but I just bought the base and 6-linked it later. Now, it's easier to 6L before crafting, as you can make sure to craft increased quality on it as a suffix, and you can also roll reduced attribute requirements to make rolling your 4 off colour easier... but I chose not to because if I accidently made a chest that was good for a character other than myself, I didn't want to have wasted the effort on something I wouldn't even use. Technically this shouldn't impact things much, but it was just poor decision making on my part.
Thanks, could you check my tree/stuff pls?

https://pastebin.com/7WqiR8mU

I took Acro because i am having some troubles with survivability. I also opted for a poachers mark for frenzys for clearing but somehow i ended up with a half baked build now. Thanks btw, i started mathils build but didn't like frenzy that much.
does the pob fork calculate maim correctly? If so then you would gain 4% more damage if you use blood and sand instead of linking maim to flesh and stone.
Last edited by dEus__ on Mar 28, 2020, 1:06:07 PM
So this is my gear atm, can somebody guide me a bit on cluster jewels?, gonna change rings when discover elreon craft and respect all scion part of the tree
Damage is enough to do t16-15 but wanna take it to the netx level
Spoiler
Last edited by Kunioh on Mar 28, 2020, 4:37:04 PM
Did you craft everything yourself ? Because your ring and helmets are pretty awesome. Boots must be those unique or rare with res are viable ?
Do you use pristine alone or do you use other fossil ?
Those new jewel are hard to understand when you are bad a tree composition x,)
"
daiur wrote:
Thanks, could you check my tree/stuff pls?

https://pastebin.com/7WqiR8mU

I took Acro because i am having some troubles with survivability. I also opted for a poachers mark for frenzys for clearing but somehow i ended up with a half baked build now. Thanks btw, i started mathils build but didn't like frenzy that much.

Hey, your tree looks pretty good, so I don't think you have to worry too much about that: you can flop back and forth from acrobatics to see if it feels better with it. Also, I would pick up Fangs of the Viper in the Shadow area.

Then main thing you're missing is a ton of Dex. Both your rings and your helm are basically missing dex rolls, and without them you're not breaking 1k dex (your Fate Band ring is decent cause of the life and res). I also would drop cry wolf at this point (as it only gives 20% increased damage) and instead opt for lead by example (4% reduced phys damage taken, 4% chance to deal double damage).

Your large cluster jewel is ok for now, but I would recommend you get one with 3 notables and 2 sockets (doesn't have to be deep cuts yet). This will make your pathing more efficient.

Poacher's mark isn't too bad, but the opportunity cost of it on your ring is quite high. We do attack like 20 times a second, so that's actually quite a bit of hp recovery.
"
Kunioh wrote:
So this is my gear atm, can somebody guide me a bit on cluster jewels?, gonna change rings when discover elreon craft and respect all scion part of the tree
Damage is enough to do t16-15 but wanna take it to the netx level

Your gear looks good as long as you upgrade your rings.
I added a jewel crafting section in the main guide. I think it's under the Gear section.

If you still have questions about it after reading, you can post again to ask a specific question.
"
dEus__ wrote:
does the pob fork calculate maim correctly? If so then you would gain 4% more damage if you use blood and sand instead of linking maim to flesh and stone.

PoB does calculate it correctly, so you're actually correct. I originally wasn't using that because of mana issues (as blood and sand uses more mana), but now that I have both my channelling rings, maybe it would work. also, the more AoE swap would help clearing.

I'll check and see if I can still sustain my 2 mana cost. Rallying Cry actually helps a lot in this regard too. I'll let you know and update the guide, as you're right, this is a better option.

One thing is that if you get a mana reduction enchant, you could run both for 10% more damage.

"
Poupoule wrote:
Did you craft everything yourself ? Because your ring and helmets are pretty awesome. Boots must be those unique or rare with res are viable ?
Do you use pristine alone or do you use other fossil ?
Those new jewel are hard to understand when you are bad a tree composition x,)

I only crafted my chest (using only pristine fossils). The cost varies a lot, but you can normally find a deal. For example, I bought 1 ring for 50c and the other for 4 ex, despite them being roughly the same stats.

If you want a (not-so-secret) strategy for buying gear on a medium budget, you can search for gear you can annul. For example, when I was looking for a helm, I knew I needed a cold and lightning hybrid res master craft on it, but all of the ones with open/crafted suffixes and 80+ life were really expensive. So I modified my search for:

80+ life (preifx)
40+ cold res (suffix)
43+ dex (suffix)

There were a lot of options for 10-20c. I only purchased the ones in which all 3 of these rolls were naturally rolled (as in not crafted). Then I simply threw an annul at it hoping to hit the 3rd shitty suffix. I bricked 2 helmets before removing a 13 int roll from my current helm

After that, I could master crafted the res on I needed, and for about 50-60c total. I don't know how much the helm is now worth, but I'd imagine a few ex. Hopefully that helps your purchasing! The same trick applies to rings.

For the boots, Garukan's Flight gives me about 280 flat life, so it's difficult to replace. However, a good rare, especially one with tailwind, can obviously function fine. Also, you need to get resistances somewhere, so you have to sacrifice something to get it. So good 2-tone boots with 2 res rolls and a dex roll, in addition to life will still be amazing for you.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Mar 28, 2020, 10:02:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info