im with "kill all" at level 97 and missing 1 point so yeah

I guess that means Alira?
"
incogation wrote:
"
bathristowow wrote:
im with "kill all" at level 97 and missing 1 point so yeah

I guess that means Alira?

No, it's kill all. Alira is partially wasted cause of the lack of crit. We are very starved of skill points already and need the 2 from bandit kills.
"
YummyGummys wrote:
I really find the One with Nothing Jewel extremely powerful and after jumping around from Mathil's, several other versions, to OP's version of the build for ideas, I think I extracted the best from each and incorporated my own play style to form a build of my own. I Currently have 32M PoB DPS (Excluding Damage from Rampage which I have from DD as it fluctuates a bit but I would say it adds another 1.5m~DPS on average of 400~kills if included). I can easily push that to 40M+ once I get a couple more upgrades I have in mind, getting my last 2 skill points from level, and even swapping out pulverize for Melee phys against bosses etc will net significant damage boosts.

Summary of key stats:

32M+ Current DPS on PoB - Excludes Rampage DPS (Add 1.5m~ Avg dps if included).

5.7K Life - With many forms of mitigation, I find this amount of life more than sufficient. You will see why below.

Regenerates over 1.1k Life per Sec in addition to 2.8% Life Leech - Enduring Cry/Blood Rage (Also my Frenzy Generator for more DPS!) + Various Nodes

Recover 25% Life/Mana per Warcry - Leave on left click (if instant) and you will be pumping 1/4 your life/mana every ~1.2 seconds (CD on warcry).

50% Chance to Dodge Attacks/ 40% Chance to Dodge Spells - With 10% from Flask

68% Chance to Evade - Over 34K Evasion Rating

58% Physical Damage Reduction - 19% From Armour (2800 w/ Flask) 15% From Basalt Flask, 12% From Cluster, 12% From Perma Endurance Charge

Additional 40% reduced incoming damage - Fortify + Berserk

31% Chance to Deal Double Damage - Various Nodes + Clusters

Essentially 99% Berserk Uptime - Core to my build, Berserk is extremely powerful: damage (20% MORE Dmg/Att Spd), defense (20% Less Dmg Taken), and utility wise (cancels cyclone movement speed penalty).

Source of Fury generator, 20 per Warcry - Great for bosses as there is no other ways to generate them like when you fight Sirius

Many more stats like immunity to freeze, max res, lots of movement speed etc...

This version does exactly what the OP has said, slices through contents like "butter".
Able to Kills A8 Sirius last phase seconds after he lands
Complete Simulacrum mindlessly even if double boss spawns at wave 20
T16 100% Deli fully sextant with beyond mods is easy as well.

I took a lot of ideas from OP's original build showcase and a huge shoutout goes to him! I figure I would share mines here as well since it stems from his. You can easily shift to be more defensive/offensive based on your personal preference but for me, this is the most balanced version, leaning a bit more towards the offensive side because who doesn't like more damage :)

Please let me know if you have any ideas to further improve my character as I am always learning on the go!

hi dude u have skill tree pls
Last edited by BULANIK on May 18, 2020, 8:07:20 AM
i have this if anyone is interested
https://imgur.com/a/O05Zpl6

20% inc dex and a single +20 flat dex ( + the dex on small nodes ) in the ranger area
Where are you getting all of your mana leech from? Just threw this build together last night and im burning through my mana faster than I can regen. ANY advice would be greatly appreciated! Really enjoying the build!
There are still very few information for one with nothing build, I could see many headed to the wrong direction and gave up half way at around 60~70m dps, to be honest, there isn't need to have mirror tier upgrade to hit 100m with this build.

Do not copy blindly,think twice and you will find some of them are wrong.

For example

P1.stacking split personality jewel +5 dex/+5 life will not give you the best dps but little bit of extra life.

A1.Because we are using Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt, we need to take its advantages for granted.

Cannot be Frozen if Dexterity is higher than Intelligence
Cannot be Ignited if Strength is higher than Dexterity
Cannot be Shocked if Intelligence is higher than Strength
1% increased Damage per 5 of your lowest Attribute
Take note that 1% increased damage per 5 of your lowest attribute, so the best scenario for your skill tree attribute is DEX>INT>STR and INT/STR should be greater the better.

If you only stack with DEX/LIFE, you will probably end up something like 1800 DEX, 350STR, 200INT, so your character will not get shock immunity, and only increased 40% damage.

If you stack DEX/INT with DEX/STR alternatively, you could end up like 1800 DEX,710 INT,700 STR, and you will have shock immunity plus 700/5 = 140% increased damage, and it's also much cheaper to do this.

P2.Do not intercept skill tree route!

A2.Make it the longer the better.

I saw some of the build makes the same common mistakes, if you split or intercept routes of you skill tree, it defeated the entire purpose of dex stacking build, the only place where you stick out legs are for jewel socket,cluster jewels, 3 huge dex increased notes or optional iron reflex

<'------------------------------------------------------------< make the snake run!

P3.How to boost dps to the max

A3.You gotta get the right gear and skill, they are not expensive either!

There isn't needed for mirror tier gear, in order to boost your dps, you have to have the following

Skill: Berserk, rallying cry, enduring cry

Jewel:
3 X 8 Passive large cluster: deep cuts, feed the fury and unwanted notable to block 3 passive points(heavy hitter, smite the weak)

4 X 4 passive medium cluster: mob mentality , cry wolf and a jewel socket for split personality.

Brutal Restraint: use divine orb to roll 5% increased dex and onslaught on kill at Sentiniel, if you do not feel like gamble divine orb, just trade and sell till you get it.

The right gear!

Belt:Make sure you get the one with 20% quality and 18% increased attributes,
and look for corrupted implicit, 12% increased attack speed during any flask effect, don't even bother to look for double attribute type, they are expensive and no better than attack speed, unless you have 50 exalted throw to the drain.

Boots:Look for enchant, 16% increased attack and cast speed if you've kill recently.

Rare helmet: this one go for the last, get berserk have 30% increase buff effect enchant base, and craft multimods, you will need some elemental resistances trust me.

Why don't go for Berserk has 40% reduced Rage loss per second? because it's a dumb decision, this will make you end up having less dps output during berserk as berserk took forever to wear out, you are literally having stuck at 10~30 rages when rage loss wants to finish fast but your mob mentality keep generating 20 rages to it, I have calculated if you use 40% reduce rage loss enchant, it will take 30 seconds for berserk to wear out, and 15/30 seconds you will not be getting advantages from full berserk.

If you use Berserk has 30% buff enchant, you are not only getting more damage, berserk cycle duration wear out in 18 seconds, 14/18 seconds you have great dps output, you will be able to do full power berserk shortly once cooldown is ready, like a few seconds?

Shaper/Redeemer amulet.

If you are not interested in min.max, just get redeemer influenced amulet with both mods, 14% increased dexterity and 1% increased damage per 15 dexterity from trade, 100c~150c the most.

How to craft this?

Spoiler

1X awakener orb
1X shaper base amulet: 1% increased damage per 15 Dex
1X redeemer base amulet: 12% increased attributes
Make sure you only have 1 influence mod for each base, or it will randomize and fuck up your craft.

20X

All together less than 3.5 EX

Craft procedure

Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007WxfUajhQ

right click awakener orb, left click on to redeemer amulet, then left click again on to shaper amulet,finished! redeemer base will be destroyed, and you will have 2 X t1 shaper/redeemer mod for amulet guarantee, and pray for good multimods though~ or if you are lucky, you can hit something like this

it's worth more than 50ex yeew~ but likely nobody will buy it, so keep it.

What is the final dps look like without mirror tier?

I know what you want to ask next, POB?
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/3JG5F7aD
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 20, 2020, 6:53:57 PM
First off I would like to commend you for your take of the build as it is very detail orientated and making use of Dex/Int split to further benefit from the CC belt is quite intriguing. Though, I do have some feedbacks/comments on the below.

"
realm9thfeb wrote:

P1.stacking split personality jewel +5 dex/+5 life will not give you the best dps but little bit of extra life.

Yes, I totally agree Dex/Life is not the best DPS option but saying it only give a "little bit" of extra life is quite a understatement. It can easily provide 1.2-1.5k~ extra life compared to going Dex/Int or half of that if going Dex/Str. Which is quite significant in terms of survivability. With your build as is with less than 4.5k HP, you are essentially a glass cannon.

"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Why don't go for Berserk has 40% reduced Rage loss per second? because it's a dumb decision, this will make you end up having less dps output during berserk as berserk took forever to wear out, you are literally having stuck at 10~30 rages when rage loss wants to finish fast but your mob mentality keep generating 20 rages to it, I have calculated if you use 40% reduce rage loss enchant, it will take 30 seconds for berserk to wear out, and 15/30 seconds you will not be getting advantages from full berserk.

If you use Berserk has 30% buff enchant, you are not only getting more damage, berserk cycle duration wear out in 18 seconds, 14/18 seconds you have great dps output, you will be able to do full power berserk shortly once cooldown is ready, like a few seconds?

I highly disagree upon this for several reason:

-The innate buffs that Berserk provides regardless of Rage is HUGE in terms of raw DPS, Defense and QoL. Even at 1 rage, you would get the full benefit of what berserk provides: 20% "MORE" Dmg/Att Spd, 20% Less Dmg taken, 23% Increased Att dmg, 30% MS (Based off a 21/23 Gem)

-I am not sure if you are providing a rough estimate but I did several testing of my own and the results varies from yours. I based Good DPS on Mob Mentality's ability to consistently pump the rage back to over 40/50:

WITH 40% Reduced Rage Loss - It lasted around ~30-31 Seconds and at around ~25 seconds the rage drops to 30 and below rapidly. Hence it does great DPS 25/30-31 seconds.

WITHOUT 40% Reduced Rage Loss - It lasted around ~18-19 Seconds and at around ~12 seconds the rage drops to 30 and below rapidly. Hence it does great DPS 12/18-19 seconds.

Due to the way how the Rage Loss enchant affects berserk, it drops the 5 rage loss per second to only 3, essentially halving the loss p/s. This then means the multiplier in which we lose Rage per additional second of uptime also gets affected significantly since it is now using 3 as the multiplier as opposed to 5. This essentially mean we will have a much higher period of maximum rage uptime during the use of berserk.

As you can clearly see, the DPS downtime from both are nearly identical with the "reduced Rage loss" enchant having a slightly better DPS uptime of ~1 second. You also have to factor in the fact that you will have a entire 5 seconds of downtime (w/o second wind) before being able to re-cast berserk so while you are waiting for the CD to come back up with no berserk benefits, with the 40% Rage loss enchant, you will still benefit fully from berserk during the meantime.

Now you may say, the Rage Loss enchant will also have the downtime of 5 seconds of CD as well. Yes, but because it lasts significantly longer, the rate of the downtime waiting for CD occurs much less often. This is especially true and benefits tremendously while doing Simul and Mapping. You can clear an entire wave in simul before berserk runs out and have it right back up after looting/starting the next round essentially eliminating any downtime of berserk. If you are Sirius Spawn Rushing, you can upkeep berserk from start to finish in most rushing maps before it goes on CD and this contributes greatly to the fact that berserk provides a raw MS modifier of over 80-100% and we will continue to benefit from this huge speed boost as long as berserk is up. This applies to mapping in general as well for faster clearing.

30% increased Berserk Buff Effect, though provides quite a extra burst in DPS, is not necessary at all especially assuming you reached at least 50-60M DPS already, in which case you are already melting through all content. The only scenario in which I think the 30% increased effect is better is if you are strictly doing end-game bosses such as Shaper, Uber Elder and Sirius and even then, it prob only allows you to kill the boss in around ~1 second or less faster which is not quite significant if you are already insta-phasing or phasing them within 3-5 seconds.

Overall I personally feel the 40% Rage Loss enchant is much more practical and better for all other contents and it is by no mean a "dumb" decision. Though I have not tested this, due to having much less downtime in general, the average DPS output between the two enchant might be smaller then we think in maps that lasts significantly longer (Maps that take 3 Min+ to run). Also having near perma berserk uptime provides such a huge boost in QoL that it is too good to pass up.
Last edited by YummyGummys on May 21, 2020, 2:03:28 AM
I am pleased with your explaination but I am just disagreed with your opinion :)

I use pob and test actual gameplay with all possible outcome as well as provide evidents based on facts, rage loss enchant is not efficient to this build at all.

Let's look at video comparison.

Berserk has 30% buff effect: dps output stay high peak most of the time, only loss dps for minimal time.

Video: https://youtu.be/q84ipcTfZ18

Berserk has 40% reduced rage loss per second: video proof that dps suffer from low rage condition for long time before berserk ends.

Video: https://youtu.be/8Nu-jeb4ipU

And where is the perma uptime for berserk? 28/33 = 84% maybe if you have a automate timer macro or something, by adding in human factor I can say the uptime is at best 3/4 only, consider that half of time berserk is not producing peak dps, so where is the benefit come from? it's obviously a DUMB decision.

I can't believe you are 36/40 but you are talking like end game boss is tougher than max juice T16+? nah..not even close, a delirium boss in max juice has higher dps than A8 sirus, you are not just killing little boss but also hundreds of mobs surrounding it, so high dps burst is much needed!

I can see that you have also giving up on this build as your profile showed that you are using savior cyclone.

For your information, dex/life stacking isn't giving 1.2~1.5k extra life, it is roughly 600~700 life Thanks YummyGummy for the correction[1112 life], everyone play this league knows the deadly element is causing by delirium explosion, kill fast and move on, shock and freeze immunity is the core value for survivality, not that extra life :)

You have forgotten the benefit of following

Strength also provides certain inherent bonuses:

Every 10 strength grants an additional 5 maximum life.
Every 10 strength grants 2% increased melee physical damage.

With that being said, I have

80% increased melee physical damage
80% increased damage
200 to maximum life
Shock immunity

compare to 350 flat life stacking, I have also tested both setup for countless time under 100% juice, 4 scrubs T16+ tower map.
There are 9 dex/life split personality jewel sitting in my stash, these were expensive experiments

Feel free to test out the difference in pob I provided :)

For instance I do not use lead by example/mob mentality combo, I use cry wolf and mob mentality instead, it is easily a better option as no doubt rallying cry works best with cry wolf stacking, for example, 4 cry wolf notable counts single target as 41 enemies nearby, dps is 125m in my setup, assuming there were around 40 mobs nearby during mapping, it counts 80 enemies, dps boost to 145m, and it can potentially boost up to 160m in simulacrum.

I will also suggest you to spend a little time in game to try out both rage enchant beforce making judgement based on non facts, it is easy to get both enchant base for 1 chaos each to test out its ability, I did that personally.

Cheers.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 21, 2020, 4:16:00 PM
@Realm9thfeb, I appreciate your feedback but there is no need to get "aggressive" when discussing/theory-crafting builds especially in a build forum post. In a game like PoE with endless build combinations and pathing choices, there is literally no such thing as a "DUMB" decision like you have stated multiple times, it all depends on personal player preference in how they like to adjust their build to suit their play-style. But again, let me address some of your concerns:

-Videos - Comparing DPS this way is wrong in many ways...you are comparing the face-value dps of a "Direct DPS Boost" enchant to that of a "Prolonged Duration" enchant. I will let you figure that one out yourself...

-Near-Perma Berserk Uptime - This is in reference to the ability to upkeep berserk for an entire "section" of a fight. In ex: A entire wave of simul before it wears out, rushing from start to finish of a map...etc while still having Berserk Up. So yes, its essentially perma berserk in these scenarios...which is mostly contents the majority of the people do in end-game. Rage Loss enchant essentially almost doubles the duration of berserk.

-T16 100% Delirious Maps - I have never mentioned bosses are tougher than fully juiced 100% delirious maps, not sure where you assumed that at. Also take into consideration that 100% delirious maps are mostly a challenge and a way to test how far you can push a particular build...for the majority of the players, this is not something they will ever do again after the challenge plus there is no real benefits/incentives in doing so anyways. But when i had only 86M DPS, 100% fully juiced T16 Delirious maps were already a joke and could be cleared easily...

-Quitting my build - Not sure why you even brought this up as it has nothing to do with the discussion but yes, I cleared all contents easily and wanted to switch things up since it is league end. Figured I would mess around and test other variants of cyclones for fun especially with all the clusters and megalos available this league.

-Dex/Life - Um, thanks for emphasizing what strength does...? Re-read my response to you, I did say Dex/Str SPs give half the HP of what Dex/Life provides. Dex/Life does provide a significant boost to life... take your own build for example and I will even do the math for you. Switching all your SPs to Dex/Life brings your hp from 4482 to 5688 which is a "1206" flat life increase... and this is heavily increased further through more life% multipliers. For other variance such as HC players or people who prefers to be beefier, this is a HUGE life boost which they will be more than willing to trade off in exchange of damage. Is this a "DUMB" decision? Nope, more like play-style preference. Same idea goes to going cry wolf vs lead by example.

-Your current PoB - Again, Kudos for bringing up the DPS value so high! But there is many basic improvements you have neglected at first glance.

-First off, not sure if intentional, take off the vaal cyclone dps from your PoB...using Vaal cyclone esp in high-end delirious content is a suicidal move for most if not all occasion.
-You don't even have capped total res even with endurance charges...this is made even worse if dealing with elemental weakness mods.
-Less than 4.5K Life, uncapped res, and low radius, makes you susceptible to death from many other forms of DMG rather than just delirium explosions...especially during that occasionally 5 seconds of berserk downtime you are facing frequently (From your build statistics: apart from the ~50M dps loss during this time, you also suffer from 100% MS mod loss as well as the loss of the defensive layer berserk provides)

All in all, DPS while significant, should be well balanced with enough defense and Utility for a smooth game-play experience IMO. A dead character does not do damage. But to emphasize again, if glass-cannon is your play-style, 100% go for it. Play whats fun for you. Thats the whole point of this game, to customize a build to suit yourself. Use other guides as a reference and tailor it to your own.
Last edited by YummyGummys on May 21, 2020, 12:29:39 PM
Thanks for pointing out the life difference, I have miscalculated life increment from tree factor, no deniable I lost 1.1k life in exchange for 113% increased damage, 74% melee physical damage and shock immunity, I have corrected that in my previous reply. By the way 1.1K life is not that big difference in this build as vaal molten shell takes place, also due to the factor of delirium element, fast action is required.

6K solo vaal molten shell defence is good enough for most situation,if you team up with some aura bot, you can deal up to 200m dps and 25k vaal molten shell defence.

There is no weapon and glove for hollow palm, less skill slot provides huge dps via dex stackings. The true balance of this build is not about more life, but depends on how fast you can kill enemies before they can even touch you, that is the point of this notable.

Again I want to thank you for taking time to write down your defensive argument against my comments, I have provided enough information towards my point of view as reference to this build, it's a build guide anyway.

To let you know, I have capped resistance under elemental weakness situation by replacing diamond flask with Bismuth flask

Regards to rage enchant.
Yes, no right or wrong, but it's just dumb! seriously.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 21, 2020, 6:02:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info