💖[SSC] [ONLINE, STREAM UP] Rofl's Bosskilling Service!💖

Back for a new league.

As some background, I've been doing bosskilling services since Betrayal, but really kicked it into full gear during Metamorph. I killed well over 3,000 Siruses (Siri????) in Delirium and did not fail a single carry. I'm also typically much cheaper than other reliable carries out there. I don't feel like a carry should bankrupt you, and I don't need that much currency to function.

My stream is usually up and I will definitely stream if you ask me to: twitch.tv/roflsalot

Here's my Youtube channel, which includes a lot of gimmicky Sirus a8 kills from past leagues. If you would like a tutorial for fighting Sirus with your primary damage skill, let me know and I will be happy to do so during the carry.

Youtube Channel

CURRENT FEES:

Aul: 25% of loot value with a 25c minimum
Elder/Infinite Hunger/Black Star: 20c
Maven Atlas Invitation: 25c
Exarch/Eater of Worlds: 40c
Maven: 40c
The Feared: 100c
All other Invitations: 30c
All other normal bosses: 40c
Uber Bosses (except Uber Sirus): 80c
Uber Sirus: 1ex

Copy and paste the appropriate message in game:
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please kill my boss for 40c?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please kill my Elder/Infinite Hunger/Black Star for 20c?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please kill the Searing Exarch/Eater of Worlds/Maven for 40c?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please kill my Aul for 25% of the value of the drop?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please clear my Invitation for 30c?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please clear The Feared for 100c?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please kill my Uber boss for 80c?
@Rofl_GoesMeta Would you please kill Uber Sirus for 1ex?

Rules and caveats: As I said earlier, I have yet to fail a carry, but this is because I insist on proper preparation. I highly prefer the Washington, DC server, so if you can switch realms before opening the boss portal, I'd appreciate it.

If you are asking me to salvage a botched fight, I am not responsible for failing if you leave me with one portal and inadequate warning of the situation. That being said, if I fail and it's my fault, I will both refund the bosskilling fee and pay for replacement of the boss (or some equivalent value).

Happy hunting, exiles!
Last edited by RoflsALot on Jun 2, 2022, 11:04:37 AM
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2022, 9:48:17 PM
reserved
ROFL is the best at boss killing! Gets the job done and at a great price! I highly recommend!!!
Fast kill sirus! ping 140! very strong carry
You can't be serious, but ROFL is he knows what he is doing. Vouch!
ROFL is the best, I highly recommend you reach out if you need a boss killed.
His feet smell weird but he do kill the boss real good.
fast and deathless aw8 carry!
Fast and clean, thanks alot!
Smooth and Easy.
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info