Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Day 4.. Nice scam GGG!
Cant get the helmet :( Why?
As of now, they still have 2,800 keys left for the Horn.

GLHF guys.

Last edited by doinkie on Mar 26, 2020, 11:30:27 AM
Nice
4 days waiting for nothing
"
ashkelonie wrote:
How can you run out of digital items?
This scam promotion is really embarrassing GGG.

Indeed. Nice scam, GGG.
LOL I was loged today (4 time) only to see that Arcane helmets are all out. You know what GGG? This all yours promos are fckin SCAM.
Yeah... your company would be poorer if every participant got a helmet. I won't be fooled next time.
And not taking into account that your game is played by people from different time zones, testifies to the lack of imagination of someone who organized this action.
Out of digital items... LOL go look for someone more stupid than you. OMEGALOL
Last edited by Dvight on Mar 26, 2020, 12:19:08 PM
They ran out of helmets too. What a fucking disgrace of a "promotion".
I do not understand how people can massively blame GGG for selling the wrong amount of codes. Yes, they could have foreseen the negativity when only a certain percentage will get the items but still? So you did not get a free item from a different company.. and now you are not buying packs anymore? ;D I doubt you did if that is your logic, or it is just trolls here. Go out, get some fresh air.
This is just ridiculous! Why would you run such a scammy promotion?
"
Dvight wrote:
LOL I was loged today (4 time) only to see that Arcane helmets are all out. You know what GGG? This all yours promos are fckin SCAM.
Yeah... your company would be poorer if every participant got a helmet. I won't be fooled next time.
And not taking into account that your game is played by people from different time zones, testifies to the lack of imagination of someone who organized this action.
Out of digital items... LOL go look for someone more stupid than you. OMEGALOL

The Arcane Helmet is literally a n almost 6 year old MTX by now check it out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7FPdECzKag 2014 july 2nd

So I highly doubt it would affect.. literally anything, especially as PoE 2 is not even close to release (MTX will get updated textures they've said).

But this was a bad movie. It seems they had x amount of skins and ppl who don't even play PoE and bots are taking the skins.

The site itself also sucks ass tbh, I don't get what the point of it is. Why not collaborate with Valve or something instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info