[Xbox One] 3.10.0d Patch Notes

"
Realm restarted but no patch update for the game?
Power cycle your console if you've not seen the update show up in the 'My games & app's' section.
the bug with active 'a' skill and npc interaction is still present...
"
Are we getting the better rewards also? Like PC just got
3.10.0e will come early next week for console realms.
"
Fixed some cases of a bug which was causing interaction issues while having an instant skill bound to the 'A' key.

That its not true. The bug still exist!!!
"
"
Fixed some cases of a bug which was causing interaction issues while having an instant skill bound to the 'A' key.

That its not true. The bug still exist!!!
The issue hasn't been entirely resolved, hence the fixed 'some' cases of the bug. We'll continue to work on this and release another fix as soon as we have one.
This has been one of the smoothest console league launches. I’m having a blast, and the game is running really well even on my ancient Xbox one S. Thank you GGG for the patch and the constant improvements. I’ll be buying a supporter pack this league :)
Last edited by tendency2burn on Mar 22, 2020, 2:18:54 AM
Came back to enjoy Delirium and it has crashed on me 6 times in a 2 hour session. Mostly trying to interact with a teleport item. Crashes trying to change locations. ie- Submerged path to Ledge) it’ll sit on loading [area] and crash to the main screen. Has crashed 4x interacting with a barrel/chest/item on ground

Hopefully that ...0e patch/hot fix addresses the pretty game breaking crashing I’ve seen.

I know, given the condition of the world, the GGG crew has real life things to focus on first, and I completely understand. Just passing on my observations.

Thanks GGG crew!
Thanks so much for the updates. Console updates has gotten better and faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info