BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

"
Dezparrow wrote:
I've been playing this for about three weeks now and I've got a couple points to add and a couple questsion:

Insight -

Switching to convocation was a MASSIVE quality of life change. I only turn desecrate on in my tooltip when I do boss fights, to maintain a sacrifice on my minions and me. Convocation is allowing to clear significantly faster, as well as surviving more. It also does more dps, as I can pop my minions around a rare or unique and have them focus fire. I keep this socketed in an unset ring, to not take up gem space.

For others, flesh offering is helpful when I first summon my AWs. Kill a couple monsters, offering up, then rush your summoning with the enduring flask. Enduring eternal mana flask of warding is absolutely necessary for this build. When I run a temp chains map, this allows me to actually get my summons up and running.

In total, I've spent about 4ex on this build, including a god-tier helmet with the AW damage enchant. It's very fun. Thank you for making this guide.

Questions -

Forge of the Phoenix boss is killing my minions before I can get a kill on him. Even my carrion golems, which have over 82k life, are being melted in seconds. Other guardians are not a problem, just this one. What did you do to mitigate the burst burn damage in there?

End-game boss farming - Are you consistently farming Sirus? My regen isn't high enough to deal with the storms and keeping my AWs up in that fight is usually killing me. Not to mention keeping my AG alive (shudder). And are you running Uber Elder with this? I haven't attempted Shaper with it yet and am wondering if there was gem/item switching to make those fights easier.

Scaling the damage on this build has been a little foreign for me and I could use pointers on this as well.

Over all, high enjoyment and little investment. Just my type of build!

Forge of the Phoenix is a bad guardian for us, the thing is to have a high lvl AW and a life leech for our swords. With that AW could tank at least 1 or 2 explosions.

I am a carry of sirus, you need the small cluster for life regen and a correct pantheon with the corrects life flasks. About Uber Elder, this fitgh is really easy, just run around the bosses and spam the offering and AW, you should be able to kill the uber elder in 4mins easily. Shaper is just a joke xd.
My Animated Guardian never, NEVER dies, he tanks the shaper´s beam, the uber elder´s slam, hmmm the beam of sirus, everything xd

About scaling damage, the best way is to buy Awakened gems: brutality, melee phys dmg and multistrike.
Last edited by mecagoentusmuertos1 on Apr 12, 2020, 6:36:28 AM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Is this Notable worth 2 passive points? Found on medium clusters

"
You and nearby Allies have 50% increased Critical Strike Chance
You and nearby Allies have +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier

I crafted this with my first resonator

Keep going to try and get life? I'm kinda broke though lol

yes go for it, this node its really nice!

about the chest, i think you need life, in my opinion is the most important mod in our chest
What items we use on what ? i mean the animate weapon and guardian ?
i just se what weapon on the guardian but do i have to buy 2 of each item to the guardian and the weapon ?
"
Zaipain wrote:
What items we use on what ? i mean the animate weapon and guardian ?
i just se what weapon on the guardian but do i have to buy 2 of each item to the guardian and the weapon ?

No you just have to buy for the Guardian.

The Animate Weapon you create from the weapons left on the ground from your Bladefall spell.

@OP: Thanks for a great build, I really enjoy it!
Playing this build for a week or so now. Clearing t16 maps easily even with my 3.5k health lol. Pride aura doesn't seem useful, you have to basically hug the enemy to get the aura effect. Flesh and Stone aura has almost double radius (28) compared to maxed Pride (15). I've also been using Sand stance when I started mapping because I was dying a lot. With blind aura on AG and Sand stance mapping is less stressful. Don't forget to buy a minion taunt jewel, helps so much with survivability. And Kingmaker fortify

I'm using 4 golems with the primordial jewels OP suggested. I played with 4 Carrion golems but I did some PoB math and if I swap one support gem in Carrion 4-link for Stone Golem, I only lose 50k dps but gain 300 life regen, pretty nice I would say.

Speaking of swapping gems, I went full impale on my minions. PoB says it's better. 83% impale chance.

Tip for crafting the amazing Large Cluster OP has in the build: 9-10 skill jewel is cheap but you will waste 1 skill point. 8 point is little more expensive but saves you 1 skill point. How to craft it? Get the jewel with the lowest possible item level so you don't get useless small passive bonuses and get more notables. Then spam chaos orbs until you get the exact 4 notables OP has: Renewal, Rotten Claw, Vicious Bite, Jewel socket. Took me about 40 chaos rolls to craft mine. If you wanna go nuts and get those 3 Notables and 2 Jewel sockets, you need ilvl 75+ jewel, but high ilvl also adds more junk rolls. In the jewel socket get a small life jewel like OP has.

Lastly a question, what aura would you guys recommend instead of Pride? I was thinking Arctic Armour maybe? One option I considered was Enfeeble+Blasphemy, but there isn't enough sockets for 2 gems :/
Last edited by DixuMixu on Apr 14, 2020, 12:23:10 PM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Playing this build for a week or so now. Clearing t16 maps easily even with my 3.5k health lol. Pride aura doesn't seem useful, you have to basically hug the enemy to get the aura effect. Flesh and Stone aura has almost double radius (28) compared to maxed Pride (15). I've also been using Sand stance when I started mapping because I was dying a lot. With blind aura on AG and Sand stance mapping is less stressful. Don't forget to buy a minion taunt jewel, helps so much with survivability. And Kingmaker fortify

I'm using 4 golems with the primordial jewels OP suggested. I played with 4 Carrion golems but I did some PoB math and if I swap one support gem in Carrion 4-link for Stone Golem, I only lose 50k dps but gain 300 life regen, pretty nice I would say.

Speaking of swapping gems, I went full impale on my minions. PoB says it's better. 83% impale chance.

Tip for crafting the amazing Large Cluster OP has in the build: 9-10 skill jewel is cheap but you will waste 1 skill point. 8 point is little more expensive but saves you 1 skill point. How to craft it? Get the jewel with the lowest possible item level so you don't get useless small passive bonuses and get more notables. Then spam chaos orbs until you get the exact 4 notables OP has: Renewal, Rotten Claw, Vicious Bite, Jewel socket. Took me about 40 chaos rolls to craft mine. If you wanna go nuts and get those 3 Notables and 2 Jewel sockets, you need ilvl 75+ jewel, but high ilvl also adds more junk rolls. In the jewel socket get a small life jewel like OP has.

Lastly a question, what aura would you guys recommend instead of Pride? I was thinking Arctic Armour maybe? One option I considered was Enfeeble+Blasphemy, but there isn't enough sockets for 2 gems :/

hi! :)

Ok first of all, we are running Pride because is lvl 26, that is a very good boost of dps, better than any other aura lvl20.

About golems, we have carrion golem because we want the buff, if you swap carrion for stone you wont see a high diference of dps with the golems, the problem is: our AW´dps is 50% AW and 50% the buff of carrion golem, so if you only have stone golem you are losing almost the 50% of the real dmg of the AW.

About impale and ruthless, yes is true if we put impale we have 83% chance to impale but, the bosses can have up to 10-12 (i dont remember rigth now) stacks of impale, so we have 19 AW attacikng the boss even if you only have 40% chance to impale, 19 AW with high attack speed will put 12 stacks of impale really fast, soooo you dont need more chance to impale.
"
About golems, we have carrion golem because we want the buff, if you swap carrion for stone you wont see a high diference of dps with the golems, the problem is: our AW´dps is 50% AW and 50% the buff of carrion golem, so if you only have stone golem you are losing almost the 50% of the real dmg of the AW.

I have 3 Carrion and 1 Stone Golem. I lose 50k dps in PoB

"
About impale and ruthless, yes is true if we put impale we have 83% chance to impale but, the bosses can have up to 10-12 (i dont remember rigth now) stacks of impale, so we have 19 AW attacikng the boss even if you only have 40% chance to impale, 19 AW with high attack speed will put 12 stacks of impale really fast, soooo you dont need more chance to impale.

Are you sure that's how impale works? I can't find any info about the 10-12 stacks
Incredible build man, I just bought better items and the build goes flying.
For sure one of the best build that I`ve played!
Hi im new to this game and I have been following the post guide very closely. I find that the dps is not ideally high enough. Is there anyway we can change to improve on the dps? Since we depends largely on Animate Weapon, we need massive dps to clear maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info