BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

"
Djoepp wrote:
Hi bro!
I'm trying your build, it's really funny to play, but i'm not understanding one thing:
How you get 29 level in your animated guardian and weapon with level 20 gem?
I did exactly the same of your pob, same gear, but my gems are 1 level above your gems

my animated 28
carrion 31
pride 25

can u explain how you did to get one more level?
ty bro

the lvl 29 Animated weapon is only because the gem is lvl21, the same with the carrion golem.
About pride u can reach lvl 26 with a lvl 20 gem, because of the +6 of the cold iron point

:)
"
iAmHot wrote:
Good guide...
i started with ghazzy ones and i think i will switch to ur build.. looking forward to ur update

now you can see my actual gear and some info of jewels. If you have any question pls tell me! :)
Been trying this out as my bosser on the side. I got my ED to clear maps in zoom zoom speed. Only thing I dont get is how you survive in high tier red maps from offscreen shit. I get oneshot pretty often at my 5k hp and it feels like minus movement speed compared to ED trickster =D.

Feels like I do something wrong cuz in your videos your chilling in the front of the creeps, if I do that I get onetapped ^^.
"
KopkameKopka wrote:
Been trying this out as my bosser on the side. I got my ED to clear maps in zoom zoom speed. Only thing I dont get is how you survive in high tier red maps from offscreen shit. I get oneshot pretty often at my 5k hp and it feels like minus movement speed compared to ED trickster =D.

Feels like I do something wrong cuz in your videos your chilling in the front of the creeps, if I do that I get onetapped ^^.

Well there are some things you can check.

First of all; Kingmaker gives you perma-Fortify, thats a great boost of def.
If you feel weak you can curse enemies with enfeeble or temp chains instead of punihsment.
You can also change your jewels as i said in my guide( my actual gear) that can give you 300hp more or less.
Other option is Oils, if you want to be more tanky i recommended to oil your amulet with any notable with max life or Inexorable node(that gives you endurance charges and life regen)

If you still need more defensive resources pls tell me and i will check!
"
"
KopkameKopka wrote:

Well there are some things you can check.

First of all; Kingmaker gives you perma-Fortify, thats a great boost of def.
If you feel weak you can curse enemies with enfeeble or temp chains instead of punihsment.
You can also change your jewels as i said in my guide( my actual gear) that can give you 300hp more or less.
Other option is Oils, if you want to be more tanky i recommended to oil your amulet with any notable with max life or Inexorable node(that gives you endurance charges and life regen)

If you still need more defensive resources pls tell me and i will check!

Ok ok! Kingmaker is the next item I will give, I have it in the inventory, but if I try to give it to the animated guardian, will I have to resummon him then? Which means he will drop all the other items aswell?

I manage to stay alive decently in regular maps, but delirium is a pain! Do you run delirium since the nerfs or do you just let it be?
Is a variant with 4-White (chaos) Triad Grips possible [and viable] in your eyes? Got my hands on a pair recently and want to try it out.
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai wrote:
Is a variant with 4-White (chaos) Triad Grips possible [and viable] in your eyes? Got my hands on a pair recently and want to try it out.

Well could be an option to study, i will think about it :)
This build is working well for me, but I have some optimization questions. Would you put in a leveled Empower (3 or 4) in anywhere and if so what would you replace? Also, do you think moving some points around and using hybrid armor/energy shield gear with Mind Over Matter and Eldritch Battery would help with survivability? Finally, if you had a lot of currency, what would an expensive version of this build look like? Thanks!

here's mine for now
"
This build is working well for me, but I have some optimization questions. Would you put in a leveled Empower (3 or 4) in anywhere and if so what would you replace? Also, do you think moving some points around and using hybrid armor/energy shield gear with Mind Over Matter and Eldritch Battery would help with survivability? Finally, if you had a lot of currency, what would an expensive version of this build look like? Thanks!

hi!

first of all, empower is not worth at all, you lose around 500k dps, so is not worth.

About hybrid build could be an option to study, im doing some experiment and i will tell you if it is worth or not.(edit) mind over matter is not an option because we have 3 auras, we dont have mana enough :S
If you have a lot of currency the best option are awakened gems: awakened Brutality, Melee phys and multistrike, with that you will have an amazing damage
Last edited by mecagoentusmuertos1 on Apr 2, 2020, 6:55:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info