Crash to desktop during Blight encounters

Since this new league launched, I crash to desktop roughly 4/5 times whenever I begin a Blight encounter. There have been one or two instances where I've crashed without even initiating the encounter but every crash happens when the Ichor Pump and Cassia are on screen.
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2020, 1:19:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same hare.When i have Blight encounter 90% of the time i crash to desktop.I had 7 crashes today in 10 hours
Same here, i have random instant crash 1 Blight encounter on 2, its insane, it was working perfectly in Blight and MEtamorph.
Same on me. Also happens on blighted maps.
Seems to have a relation to tower building for me
Chalk up a crash for me too with Blight. Halfway through the encounter, third and fourth monster portals open up and the game crashes. I have a very stable rig and never had a crash throughout the whole Blight league. Pretty disappointing :(

I have been able to play some Blight encounters without a crash though, so it's not every time for me.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Mar 21, 2020, 6:54:52 PM
I should also add that I am using the same computer and hardware since Blight league and I never crashed then. It is only in this current league and with the blight that I crash.
Same here. Fourth time today. If it helps, this started yesterday, previous days were fine.
Same here. Fourth time today. If it helps, this started yesterday, previous days were fine.
Same here. 4 maps - 5 or 6 crushes after 2-3 minutes of encounter.
same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info