Mines with arrow nova barrage set up

I wanted to make a Bow miner build with Barrage and Arrow nova support and I have discovered that while Barrage works with the mine setup and so does Arrow nova there seems to be a bug with Arrow nova coming from the mine as it doesn't spawn the barrage secondary projectiles.

I have tested it without the mine setup and the Barrage triggers normally after the Arrow nova hits the ground. But with the mine setup the secondary projectiles do not spawn which effectively means that the skill does 0 damage.

Was this intended to nerf Barrage Arrow nova or is this a bug
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2020, 6:25:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I can confirm that I have the same issue.

This was working as of last league (Metamorph) since I had a character which used this setup (Barrage + Arrow Nova + Volley Fire + High Impact Mines)

Also to note, Volley Fire jewel is no longer working the same when combining Arrow Nova and Barrage. It looks like it is firing multiple novas rather than firing all arrows in a circle sequentially.
This was working last league.

If this can be fixed it would be greatly appreciated, since I just got a character up to lvl 50 only to realize that I will be dealing 0 damage.
"
NeoTensai wrote:
I wanted to make a Bow miner build with Barrage and Arrow nova support and I have discovered that while Barrage works with the mine setup and so does Arrow nova there seems to be a bug with Arrow nova coming from the mine as it doesn't spawn the barrage secondary projectiles.

I have tested it without the mine setup and the Barrage triggers normally after the Arrow nova hits the ground. But with the mine setup the secondary projectiles do not spawn which effectively means that the skill does 0 damage.

Was this intended to nerf Barrage Arrow nova or is this a bug

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
I'd like to throw in it happens with siege ballista + barrage support + arrow nova as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info