3.10 Elementalist Cluster Jewel Insanity

Don't have the time to write up a full guide for this at the moment, but for now heres the pob I have planned to take good advantage of the new cluster jewels on an elementalist.

https://pastebin.com/VcpAh8w7

PoB Browser Link - https://pob.party/share/ukitoyakihoyah
Browser link not working 100% correctly, you will need to allocate the nodes within the medium cluster jewels.

Tried to keep the gear as easy to understand as possible but it has alot of room for adjustment.

Enjoy

March 17 - Update #1

March 18 - Update #2

March 18 - Update #3

March 18 - Update #4

March 19 - Update #5 - PoB Really Finished This Time
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Mar 18, 2020, 11:00:06 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2020, 11:00:35 PM
Updated
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Mar 18, 2020, 1:55:15 PM
Updated
Updated - PoB Finished

May or may not write a full guide depending on whether there is demand for it.
Sounds interesting. A full guide would be very much appreciated (such as how many of each golem to use, etc).

One thing to note, Primordial Chain does not allow you to have non-golem minions, so you can not summon zombies via your poet's pen to then detonate.
Last edited by FaytePGN on Mar 18, 2020, 9:39:32 PM
"
FaytePGN wrote:
Sounds interesting. A full guide would be very much appreciated (such as how many of each golem to use, etc).

One thing to note, Primordial Chain does not allow you to have non-golem minions, so you can not summon zombies via your poet's pen to then detonate.

Good call on the primordial chain! That was an oversight honestly. Sub that ammy with another of your choice and use an additional primordial emminence jewel where it can fit.

I will update the pob accordingly soon.

As for golems you have a maximum of 7 after the amulet change, so you basically want 1 of each and then 2 of whatever you care most about, I would suggest the more melee golems as they would get hit more (stone and chaos)
Original post updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info