Will the next league be 4.0.0???

So what do you think guys? do we get to see 4.0.0 or 3.11.0?

the Bets are off!
Last bumped on May 29, 2020, 9:26:45 AM
No. Next League will be 3.10.01 :D
"
diablofdb wrote:

the Bets are off!

release 4.0 is now called PoE 2.0, and that is set to be released sometime in 2021.
If we're very lucky, the open beta for 4.0 will come out by the end of this year. But the full release won't be out until well into next year.
I expect at least 3 more leagues before 4.0 fully releases.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
diablofdb wrote:

the Bets are off!

Of course it's patch 3.11.0. PoE 2 is at least 1 year out and depending on how CORVID-19 disrupts normal work it could easily be longer. GGG stated as much to PC Gamer during the press tour:

"
For those waiting on further Path of Exile 2 news, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but due to Coronavirus fears, Wilson says at least one contributing team on the expansion-turned-sequel has been temporarily shuttered, and production has slowed. Development is business as usual for Grinding Gear’s main team in New Zealand, though.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
There will be at least 3.11 and 3.12 and then if we are lucky poe 2 if not 3.13.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
"
Sarn88 wrote:
There will be at least 3.11 and 3.12 and then if we are lucky poe 2 if not 3.13.

3.13 would be around xmas time, and i dont expect Poe2.0 until sometime next year, maybe around 3.15?

we'll probably get more PoE2.0 things incrementally as we go.
"
Exile009 wrote:
If we're very lucky, the open beta for 4.0 will come out by the end of this year. But the full release won't be out until well into next year.

If we a realy lucky GGG will have fixed delrium by end of this year, like it took them 3 tries to fix the syndicate league mechanic.
There is no chance for an open beta in 2020, probably not even in 2021. They will release POE when they need to, see D4 release date.
Just think about, why should they release POE2 as long as many peoples are throwing their hard earned monies @ ggg to play some open betaish league mechanic.
Last edited by DasName on Mar 16, 2020, 9:17:19 AM
"
DasName wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

If we a realy lucky GGG will have fixed delrium by end of this year, like it took them 3 tries to fix the syndicate league mechanic.
There is no chance for an open beta in 2020, probably not even in 2021. They will release POE when they need to, see D4 release date.
Just think about, why should they release POE2 as long as many peoples are throwing their hard earned monies @ ggg to play some open betaish league mechanic.

This may be due to the fact that they have such overwhelming support from the players that have been throwing their hard earned money at the game. From what I have seen they spend alot of resources trying to fix and evolve the player experience, and POE2 is an absolute surefire way to please the masses and then some. Not to mention the publicity it would bring for one upping blizzard. I think that they will release the game as soon at it is not only acceptable but as soon as they are finished and pleased with the product and prepared to work immediately on the hotfixes that they know will need to follow the launch. Coding is rarely perfect from the start and I have full faith in Chris and his team that they will give it their best. Until then I look forward to the leagues that they will introduce in the mean time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info