3.10 Bladestorm Impale Champion [All Endgame Content Viable] 3.7M Unbuffed Shaper DPS

Killed Sirus pretty easily today. This build has been a lot of fun thx for the guide!

Last edited by Playerdrm on Apr 1, 2020, 2:08:23 AM
Would you replace the cinderswallow with a bottled faith if it was available? I'm thinking its a no brainer and I should instantly replace it haha. Picked up a perfectly rolled one for "cheap". Can either flip it, or add it to the build.

Edit: 18m Shaper DPS with just flasks enabled. Easily 10x more damage then any other build I've ever followed. Thanks. Wanted a safe boss-killer. Found one. <3

Edit 2: The question is phrased pretty dumb. Of course you'd *want* it, I'm meaning, would you swap the cinderswallow for it or one of the other flasks?
Last edited by M2theAGGOT on Apr 1, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
"
M2theAGGOT wrote:
Would you replace the cinderswallow with a bottled faith if it was available? I'm thinking its a no brainer and I should instantly replace it haha. Picked up a perfectly rolled one for "cheap". Can either flip it, or add it to the build.

Edit: 18m Shaper DPS with just flasks enabled. Easily 10x more damage then any other build I've ever followed. Thanks. Wanted a safe boss-killer. Found one. <3

Edit 2: The question is phrased pretty dumb. Of course you'd *want* it, I'm meaning, would you swap the cinderswallow for it or one of the other flasks?

If you are comfortable with only 1 Life flask, I would drop a Life flask and run:

Bottled Faith, Cinderswallow(with increased crit chance) Diamond, Lion's Roar.

Otherwise you maintain the best DPS by dropping Cinderswallow.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Currently level 40 and I'm really enjoying the build but I'm having mana issues even with Praxis ring and mana leech node. Any suggestions?
It's hard to say without seeing your char, but you likely are not leeching enough mana every time.

You can carry mana flask while leveling (no shame)

Alternatively you can try running with fewer supports or dropping one of the reservation nodes.

However the biggest tip I can give is to grab the node Mana Flows while you level. I used it almost through Red maps. It vastly helps with mana problems until you get more mana leech or mana on gear.

Also if you don't have one of the leveling swords I linked above and can get them, they both have options for more mana leech.

Edit- I'm also an idiot and left this out of the guide. Alira for Bandits. She helps with mana and crits. Can probably get better use out of 2 points later, but she will help for leveling.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Last edited by GonzoHarratec on Apr 1, 2020, 5:35:27 PM
Awesome. Thanks for your help!
Here is a deathless uber elder kill if anybody is interested. Couple of close calls, but 2nd deathless in a row. Thanks again for the build, definitely been fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd6GQvMarzo
Last edited by xiirri on Apr 2, 2020, 11:49:19 PM
Yo. Thanks for the Build. So I have a couple exalts to spend and I was wondering if the paradoxica is worth it over a decent rare. For comparison theres two players Xiirri and Playerdrm who's setups both look good but i dont know how to gauge which is better other than player level as an indicator.
It is currently about 6ex cheapest for phys crit combo paradoxica and I don't know if I should just spend a little bit more on a better rare? Thanks for your time.

Depends on your playstyle I personally think.

Paradoxica does really good damage and it also has a range of expenses, it depends on the unveils. Some P's are way more expensive than my foil posted here. My key complaint about the Paradoxica is that it is considerably slower attack speed, though it hits like a truck. I like the fast playstyle of a foil, I feel like I die less because of it, its highly responsive.

My foil cost me about 15 ex. A decent paradoxica might run 9-12 ex.
Last edited by xiirri on Apr 3, 2020, 10:42:39 AM
"
SilchasRuin wrote:
Yo. Thanks for the Build. So I have a couple exalts to spend and I was wondering if the paradoxica is worth it over a decent rare. For comparison theres two players Xiirri and Playerdrm who's setups both look good but i dont know how to gauge which is better other than player level as an indicator.
It is currently about 6ex cheapest for phys crit combo paradoxica and I don't know if I should just spend a little bit more on a better rare? Thanks for your time.

I bought my paradoxica for 1 ex and it carried me through the entire endgame.

Keep in mind that you are just looking for DPS. Phys DPS. Paradoxica does double damage, so a 150 physical DPS Paradoxica is better then a 290 DPS sword.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I would just get the highest physical DPS sword you can.

Xiirri's point is a good one tho, I don't mind the slower speed, if you more speed a foil will give you fast attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info