🌟SimpleFilter - Necropolis🌟 Fastest and most Intuitive 🌟

N e c r o p o l i s

Announcing Path of Exile: Nacropolis

Necropolis - Item Filter Information

The fastest, shortest and most intuitive filter.
Soon with www site for personalization. The portal was supposed to be launched at the end of last year, but due to my other activities and the elections in Poland, I had to postpone working on it:

What is SimpleFilter ?

It's the most intuitive and simple filter, uses as few colors as possible to be similar to the original colors, but with more advanced filtering scheme. Filter groups similar items, show all items with enchantments, Infulences, veiled, fractured, synthesised, searing Exarch Implicit, eater Of Worlds Implicit, crucible(active in syntax), etc with original syntax. Easy to learn easy to use.
Filter uses auto leveling.

Advantages of using SimpleFilter:
Spoiler
First of all, it is not a NeverSink clone like most available filters. It uses the original full syntax, most intuitive and simple. The most unique in the filter is that it combines rules and does not overwrite them. In that way many, rules can be present together, joined or be ready for the future updates to show Currency with Influence or be available to show Currency with veiled mods, flask with Influence etc.

For example, all Normal Veiled items have a light white text color, all Magic light purple, all Rare sky blue and Unique have dark green, regardless if they are Armors, Rings, Gems, Maps or Flasks. If we see such item, we are ensure that the Item is with Veiled Mod.

Items with Quality have blue border, and there is no matter what it is, Armor, Weapons, Rings, Amulets, Maps, Fragments, or even Gems. All items with a Quality below 13% have a dark blue border, up to 19% blue border, 20% light blue border, above 20% light-purple and above 30% purple border.

Veiled magic item with 20 % of quality will have light purple text color and light blue border according to the rules.

Additionally many items are grouped with colors. Jewelry have dark green background, maps and related items with maps brown, Currency sky blue.

The main assumption of Filter is to be most intuitive and simple, and use the original colors of game as it is possible.

The value of the colors has been kept. White - Normal - Weak, Blue - Magical - Better, Gold - Rare - Valuable and an extra Green color has been added for Uniques.

Photos(-little out of date):
Spoiler
Currency

Vendor recipe:
Spoiler
20% normal items, gems etc - Armourer's Scrap, Blacksmith's Whetstone, Glassblower's Bauble, Gemcutter's Prism, Cartographer's Chisel
Chromatic Orb - RGB
7 Jeweller's Orb - 6 sockets
Divine Orb - 6 socket linked
Orb of Chance - Full set of rare items to 60 item level
Chaos Orb - Full set of rare items at minimal item level 60
Regal Orb - Full set of rare items at minimal item level 75
Vaal Orb - 7 x vaal skill gems + 1x Sacrifice vaal fragment

Essences are originally arranged according to tiers:
Spoiler

Click follow to use

E n j o y 🙄😏😮😀
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Apr 2, 2024, 6:54:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2024, 12:42:56 PM
Im using it from last league. I like it for:
icons on mini map - VERY useful to check to it's any point to return for something after rush/fast cleaning maps or something was forgotten by mistake
colors - for me its just good, not to bright, not to dim, just there in point :)
lights on drop - not Vanilla - short few second sparks but long with good visibility pillar of light

And without messing in config I have all what I needed - 20% items, hammers for chisels, RGB items, etc.

Its simple? Yes
Its nice for eye? Yes.
Its showing all important drops? Yes.
Do it can be used from start of new char? Yes.
Can be used on end game? Yes :)

Last edited by SavKoog on Jun 18, 2020, 10:13:17 AM
How to add loot filter to PS4 version of POE ?
I think You must login on this site by PlayStation Network button, but first You must create such account on Play Station.

Then if You loged-in here by this button simple click here to choose by click follow button SimpleFilter PS version, after that if You run game on PS4 You should have in settings in UI Tab SimpleFilter to choose like on screen here:

Last edited by koszmarnica on Jun 24, 2020, 7:51:03 PM
"
koszmarnica wrote:
I think You must login on this site by PlayStation Network button, but first You must create such account on Play Station.

Then if You loged-in here by this button simple click here to choose SimpleFilter PS version, after that if You run game on PS4 You should have in settings in UI Tab SimpleFilter to choose like on screen here:

Ty very much!
I have used this filter for this league quite a bit, thank you.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I have changed icons to white for more visible and I will improve card showing soon....
Gonna give it a try tonight.
Thanks!
Updated to Heist Version
New updates soon...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info