[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

At full charges my crit level is 85%, is that ok or should be aiming for a bit higher?
"
BeholdMyGirth wrote:
At full charges my crit level is 85%, is that ok or should be aiming for a bit higher?

Aim for a bottled faith, if you can, the world changes with it(lots of crit, lots of damage)
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Once we reach near endgame with this build, the grand spectrum jewels seem to become less important. Path of building shows that you can remove 1 with no change and 2 with very little change in damage/consistency to crit. Would you recommend switching out these jewels for other ones? ones that have crit chance (to resupply our build with crit chance) + other stats.
Hi, I'm currently level 38, finished act 4 yesterday and killed izaro normal. Since this is my first character in heist I asked my friend to give me a few leveling items (2 poet pens, tabula, etc). I've been using 5/6L bladefall + HoT but I can't mana sustain above 4L which does quite low damage.

I've just unlocked unleash, what gem setup am I supposed to use now? I can buy brutality if needed.

Also when am I supposed to start with poet's pens?

character is GuyBladedrinker
Thanks

p.s. I hate leveling
Last edited by Uyuhk on Nov 6, 2020, 2:05:42 PM
"
DVHenao wrote:
Once we reach near endgame with this build, the grand spectrum jewels seem to become less important. Path of building shows that you can remove 1 with no change and 2 with very little change in damage/consistency to crit. Would you recommend switching out these jewels for other ones? ones that have crit chance (to resupply our build with crit chance) + other stats.

Bottled faith and assassin's mark does give a lot of crit to the point where grand spectrums might not matter, however, without any of those 2 up, the crit chance wont be capped as easily without grand spectrum.

Although you might not need the crit cap to destroy maps still, it might be more of a single target move if you were to move away from grand spectrums. Ill go for life+crit multi jewels

"
Uyuhk wrote:
Hi, I'm currently level 38, finished act 4 yesterday and killed izaro normal. Since this is my first character in heist I asked my friend to give me a few leveling items (2 poet pens, tabula, etc). I've been using 5/6L bladefall + HoT but I can't mana sustain above 4L which does quite low damage.

I've just unlocked unleash, what gem setup am I supposed to use now? I can buy brutality if needed.

Also when am I supposed to start with poet's pens?

Thanks

p.s. I hate leveling

If you have poet's pen already, just run it, the same kind of set up i have on my end game set up. Mana should not be an issue

Self casting will almost always have issues with mana unless you run mana flask, cant really be helped
My Builds/Stream

Thanks for your reply, poet's pens story leveling was very smooth.

Right now I'm level 92 5700hp and my biggest problems are 1. exploding porcupines, 2. many projectiles coming from offscreen togheter, 3. random oneshots.
I am upgrading lunaris pantheon, am I supposed to use other pantheons?
Also what about CWDT (lvl 1) + immortal call (lvl 3)? That might help agaist those.

"
Uyuhk wrote:

Right now I'm level 92 5700hp and my biggest problems are 1. exploding porcupines, 2. many projectiles coming from offscreen togheter, 3. random oneshots.
Also what about CWDT (lvl 1) + immortal call (lvl 3)? That might help agaist those.

There is an end game tree for higher levelled characters with acrobatics

Also, replica inya isnt that good tbh, ill go for a highest possible life rolled boots
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
Uyuhk wrote:

There is an end game tree for higher levelled characters with acrobatics

Also, replica inya isnt that good tbh, ill go for a highest possible life rolled boots

I'm sorry I totally missed that POB, looking at it right now.
When replacing the CWDT/Steelskin. what should the other gem be. One is a poarchers mark but not sure what i should link it with if anything.
"
mcloren91 wrote:
When replacing the CWDT/Steelskin. what should the other gem be. One is a poarchers mark but not sure what i should link it with if anything.

We dont ever use poacher's mark, we already gear overwhelm stat, go for assassin's mark, you can try decoy totem or sorts as an extra gem link
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info