Path of Exile: Delirium Launches Soon

"
Iaminferno666 wrote:
"
lousypunk wrote:
"
Abdielyj wrote:
Noob question... after unzipping the file, just put it in the \Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile main folder and the launcher will automatically patch from here tomorrow morning?

PS. Torrent speeds are pretty good right now. 6 MBps down, 4 MBps up. Will keep seeding until nighttime.

Bumping this because I have the same question. Are we just unzipping the download and replacing the existing Content.ggpk file in the main folder?

Same question here, will unzipping replace current existing Content.ggpk? Wont it ruin anything in the currently existent client?(why does the new one is smaller btw?~22Gb to current ~29Gb)

bumping since i had the same question. Found out that you just replace it.As for tinier file size it must be just file size optimization for faster load speed. Experience it a lot in warframe.
So basically this won't work for people who have Steam version of the game, alright.
GL& HF all :D
IGN: StarSin / StarBlow / StarTwisteR / Ripping
Usual on-line time: 21:00 - 1:00 GMT+1
my current time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=591
Just curious, when will the update be available on steam? Just at the time of the release of delirium or 1-2 hours earlier? Does anyone know that? :)
"
Grekey wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
Nerf Shaper's Touch
No buff Occ ES
No buff Passive tree ES
No Buff Shav ES
Dead Game, useless

~30% increased discipline effect
~5% max mana to max es
~+100 to max es
of which you can have multiple of... trust me the guardian ascendency might have been nerfed, but you can reach new hights even without a watcher's eye!

No point in downloading the torrent this season (unless your download speed is around 250 kb/s) if the patch is only 3.5 gb with an average adsl+ (800 kb/s) you should be able to download the update in not more then 2 hours and if I'm not mistaken the update should be available 3 hours before the start, placing you in a good spot in the queue

not free, spend point really very bad
+100 ES low
+5% max mana to add ES low

1500 STR = 300% inc ES
Nerf 1500 STR = 150% inc ES no ty.
never again play poe.
Edit: u know GGG all times nerf ES builds, i very hate GGG. i no love
Last edited by KGabQr on Mar 13, 2020, 11:34:10 AM
Nice!
Can someone please post the checksum of the file(s) from the torrent?
SHA-1 should be fine.

I cant use torrents here and want to check if my downloaded file is correct.

tyvm

5.x h until start :)
mmmmmmmmm
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Just asking if i download the torrent version, and copy it. I will still need update something ? Because im fcking tired of getting "disconnected from patching"
"
Zarganza wrote:
Can someone please post the checksum of the file(s) from the torrent?
SHA-1 should be fine.

I cant use torrents here and want to check if my downloaded file is correct.

tyvm

5.x h until start :)

already deleted archive, but unziped Content.ggpk hashes

CRC32: B14130AB
MD5: E8B5BA5314EA8356C9726911992C0DA5
SHA-1: 908661AC3C815E82CBBA9A9F481B20CBFAFDA799

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info