3.10 Molten Strike Juggernaut Tree Theory Crafting Cluster Jewels Starting at Lv 80 with Golems

So the Golem part of this is pure theoretical but i'm going to try it out. If I get right cluster nodes I might be able to get 2 Golems that do 13,000DPS each and give me a total of about around 130 life regen extra. I took the idea from the Stone Golem build and gave this Molten Strike Juggernaut a Bone Helmet Elder based with Minion Life and Minion Damage included which means I can add Stone Golem, Multistrike, Melee PHysical Damage, and Empower. If done correctly I can possibly have 2 plus my full Molten Strike build. Each golem will have near 40,000HP and about 700 life regen.

The good thing is that we are already using Anger in the build so it directly impacts the Golems damage as an aura. :)

Will need to use Oil on Golem Commander node for neck. You will also need to use cluster jewel Fuel the Fight to get your .4% mana regen incoming so you can take off the Soul RAker one on the side.

So I am not doing a full build guide here this is going to be mostly for the Tree Setup from Level 1-80/82. It's very very basic and simple, it just sets up your tree for you as you level. The rest of the build well there are some badass guides out there already.

At Level 80 or 82 you will be able to begin using extra skill tree points for Cluster Jewel sockets onward. The reason I say level 80 or 82 depends on the Cloth and Chain skill tree node, whether you need the 12% elemental resistances or not. It can always be taken off once we get over capped.

I did kind of try doing a little bit of theory craft leveling with the Pastebin below for level 1-37 under skillgems and what to use but if you feel like leveling with something else feel free. I just stopped doing it there because season was ending.

Also before anyone freaks out my HP is at 3660 because the Helemt, Gloves, and Belt have like no life on the Path of Building. I just set them up as example excluding life so it should easily hit 4k+ HP with insane life leech.

The resistances are at around 36% because you will gain +40% once you hit your first enemy and then it basically stays, you don't really ever lose them which basically ends up capping them to 75%.

New Cluster Jewel Notables

I am going to list a few of them. The point here is to try and incorporate as much of these as possible once we hit level 80+ and see what this brings the build.

So I'm wondering if Force Multiplier can be used with Weight Advantage to add up to 9% chance at double damage?

You can also see on Overlord that we can spare Fortify gem on weapon and put the gem that kills at 10% so we can Leap Slam and have them dead faster.

On the bottom here Martial Momentum can be used with Leap Slam in the build. It should give 32% more damage since it's a movement skill I would imagine.

For the bottom picture since we are a huge life leech build to sustain us we can easily use some of these notables to increase our overall damage. We are already using Hematophagy in the very southern node on the skill tree. That one gives us 30% increased damage and then add these with some possible double damage and it should be insane.

So here is the Path of Building stats on 1 Stone Golem. You should be able to click and see bigger picture hopefully.

Here is my pastebin info

So the trees here are setup as Leveling Tree 1-6 then the final tree is last.

I am taking a wild guess that the very bottom left 3 nodes will allow me to socket a cluster jewel if not I am DOOMED!.

https://pastebin.com/qaHuXq3y

so on this image none of the Juggernaut Ascendancy is actually being noted.

Below is Magma Orbs followed by Melee Hit damage on Path of Building.

Melee Hit Damage

I have yet to see anyone else theory craft on an actual tree with spare nodes like I am doing. Everyone has been using the EXACT same tree with no new notables coming into play. Am I the first?
Last edited by Shaddrak on Mar 12, 2020, 6:19:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2020, 6:07:33 PM
Reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info