3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Wrecker: Luckily this would be too much for this build, but DAMN!
Fleshcrafter Necromancer Silks.
Basically a Shav's for minions that ignores ELEMENTAL resistance of enemies???
LOL, maybe I'll chase it in endgame, when I get rich :)
What we need is a way to make ourself a minion, or a bodyswap that let's us travel around our horde.
Because honestly, this new chest will only get you killed! At least in this setup.
But it IS juicy!
We are also talking minions with 50,000+ energy shield! LOL, leaving us even MORE dead :(

EDIT: Confirmed by GGG, Minions die at 50% or greater chaos res... Booooooooo I wouldn't use this chest if you gave it to me 6 linked!
ha ha! It still looks cool hey GrunkleBob?

I have been trying to make this build CI for a long time but it just doesn't fly with how Stun works. But it's funny that this build is going pure physical the same league that this wicked unique ignores the sweet damage from Hatred. Ah, C'est la vie.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"
Edit: I will add to just start 3.11 with 3.10 build.

Ditto, the core elements of this type of build will not be hugely different I expect, minion and defensive nodes are pretty standard and although uniques help the build, they don't gate it.
Hi Wrecker,

I am giving your 3.11 suggested build a run through and it's like a hot knife through butter. I've only died three times, 1st death was my idiotic mistake in the first lab, 2nd was Yugul, Reflection of Terror (I was just one life flask short) and 3rd was a group of bloodline sand serpents in The Vastiri Desert that I ran straight into without thinking (I got too cocky as I was feeling so OP, should have spawned some extra skeletons).

I was struggling with lack of unreserved mana and my cast on hit chain wasn't completing so have selected the two nodes leading to Sovereignty to keep me going, if I don't need them later I'll respec them out.

Totally awesome build and the best summoner I have played to date. Great work.
"
macnaus wrote:

I was struggling with lack of unreserved mana and my cast on hit chain wasn't completing so have selected the two nodes leading to Sovereignty to keep me going, if I don't need them later I'll respec them out.

Totally awesome build and the best summoner I have played to date. Great work.

There is a 4% reduced mana by hex master that is only one point.
I only needed that to drop skeletons easily.
Yes, the build is quite smooth and it sounds like that sneaky wrecker has even more surprises to add after patch notes! Should be a great league!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob wrote:

Yes, the build is quite smooth and it sounds like that sneaky wrecker has even more surprises to add after patch notes! Should be a great league!

Doh, didn't see that one. That would give me two points back too.

Thank you GrunkleBob. Bring on 3.11...
"
macnaus wrote:
"
GrunkleBob wrote:

Doh, didn't see that one. That would give me two points back too.

Thank you GrunkleBob. Bring on 3.11...

LOL np, it was an oversight by Wrecker because he hadn't even planned on dropping skeletons, only the Vaal on bosses. He's so silly :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Damn, the devs really hate minions.

This build lost (stealth nerfed) 36% increased minion damage on the passive skill tree. (from 342% to 306%)

Hmmm, if the harvest crafting options will not buff minions by a lot - I guess I'm gonna consider playing a non-minion build this league. =(
"
M_atrix wrote:
Damn, the devs really hate minions.

This build lost (stealth nerfed) 36% increased minion damage on the passive skill tree. (from 342% to 306%)

Hmmm, if the harvest crafting options will not buff minions by a lot - I guess I'm gonna consider playing a non-minion build this league. =(

It looks like a 10.5% reduction in total minion damage, because that 36% decrease is relative to the original value. For example, a minion that would have done 10,000 damage previously will now do 8,947, because:

(342 - 306) / 342 = 0.105

and

10,000 x (1 - 0.105) = 8,947

All else being equal, is that enough to make the build not worth playing, or am I missing something?
Last edited by GERWARIC on Jun 17, 2020, 7:22:54 PM
"
GERWARIC wrote:

All else being equal, is that enough to make the build not worth playing, or am I missing something?

This build still is/will be good enough. But it will be even harder to do all those end-game bosses in SSF without top tier gear. Maybe the new Rallying Cry will help. We'll see.
"
M_atrix wrote:
This build still is/will be good enough. But it will be even harder to do all those end-game bosses in SSF without top tier gear. Maybe the new Rallying Cry will help. We'll see.

Thanks for answering yet another beginner's question. There's so much to this game that it's hard to know what impact changes like this will really have to a build.

It also looks like some of those increased damages nodes were in places that were available during early leveling, so early game with Zombies might be hit bad, too.
Last edited by GERWARIC on Jun 17, 2020, 7:57:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info