[3.10] Maddington's | STATIC STRIKE | All Content | League starter | Fast & Fun | Videos & Progress

Hi sir maddington!
i ll try this build as league starter. thank you for the guide!

Hope for more updates about claster jewels TY once again! ^^~
"
Happy_Monk wrote:
Hi sir maddington!

I will update clasters soon as possible! :) Thank you for youre support.
Remember check progress! =)
"
Happy_Monk wrote:
Hi sir maddington!

Prodigious Defence ****
Strike Leader ****
Precise Retaliation ****
Gladiator's Fortitude ****

Force Multiplier ***
Precise Commander ***
Pressure Points ****

Magnifier **
Basics of Pain ***
Eye of the Storm **
Calamitous **
Devastator *
Sadist **
Doryani's Lesson **
Disorienting Display *
Snowstorm **
Supercharge *
Cold to the Core *
Cold-Blooded Killer *
Thunderstruck **
Blast-Freeze **
Overshock *

I added those. With star rating, will explane at guide more =)
Currently trying it, very fun build I never tried that skill and I just love it (even though I'm a bit lost and lack dps because I'm not good enough to fill the holes on my own xD), can't wait to have more info and some budget gear to begin with for late leveling and end game!

Thank you for keeping this live :)
"
ColonelAngra wrote:
Currently trying it, very fun build I never tried that skill and I just love it (even though I'm a bit lost and lack dps because I'm not good enough to fill the holes on my own xD), can't wait to have more info and some budget gear to begin with for late leveling and end game!

Thank you for keeping this live :)

Nice to hear and thanks for your support =) I went around 50 levels with dual wield swords, try to get fast herald of purity + hatred + ancestral warchief.
Those will help you with all fights. Try to stack added physical dmg =)

Hey man,

Love the idea behind the build. Just hit 70 and I feel like I am doing absolutly 0 damage. I have a 6link and have gone for basically every damage node in the tree that I could get to and still bosses take 10mins+ to die.

I swapped to another skill and killed a boss in about 10secs. This seems like it could be lacking damage for the end game. how was it when you were using it before?

Thanks
I'm loving this build for the most part but I keep finding hatred a burden, taking most of my mana, instead of helping. Is this just because I'm still early on in the build, or am I just missing its benefits.
"
Darksorrow90 wrote:
Hey man,

Love the idea behind the build. Just hit 70 and I feel like I am doing absolutly 0 damage. I have a 6link and have gone for basically every damage node in the tree that I could get to and still bosses take 10mins+ to die.

I swapped to another skill and killed a boss in about 10secs. This seems like it could be lacking damage for the end game. how was it when you were using it before?

Thanks

Hmm... check my current PoB and check how our builds are different?
I have almost 300k dps atm and every boss is for now easy with those gears, even its not so good. I can check yours too.
"
Firebat12 wrote:
I'm loving this build for the most part but I keep finding hatred a burden, taking most of my mana, instead of helping. Is this just because I'm still early on in the build, or am I just missing its benefits.

You could take life / mana leech node from start for helping not have mana probs. And when you get cold buffs from tree and have hatred, you are killing everyone :)
Hello,

Your build seems interesting and I'll test it out. However something I regret about this build is in your endgame PoB there are no leveling steps and progression. For new players (not me 2K+ hours), when they take (when they even know PoB exists) a full PoB like this one, they struggle to know which direction to take first etc.

Maybe something you could do in your pob it's to make steps (with the tree management).

Well anyway thx for the build and sharing, I'm gonna test it right know :)

Cya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info