Delirium Challenge Rewards

Wings looks so cool,they are like an alien continuation of your body.

man...i wish we had flying animation instead of running...

psst,GGG,easy money idea,right there^^^ see?

STUPID BEAST
Last edited by ERROR502 on Mar 8, 2020, 8:29:34 PM
Can the wings and cloak be worn together? I'm guessing not.
"
rodrigoar wrote:
Why do you insist on bizarre mtx?That shit is ridiculous.

Fateweaver,Polaris,Darkprism Armour,Ringmaster,Harlequin... Who's doing this shit?

OMG

they made Fateweaver because someone like you will buy it. *points at forum badge*
Last edited by dachoppa on Mar 8, 2020, 8:33:34 PM
I'm actually really stoked on these rewards for once

Thanks for changing it up just a little although a map device (or a hideout but I know that would never happen) would still be a cool 36 reward going outside the box will get people more excited to do 36

Either way see you guys Friday for the most part this is looking like its gonna be a really good one

Edit: I will admit stacking back attachments is lame and a portal would have been cool for 24 though.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Last edited by SerChivalry on Mar 8, 2020, 8:47:32 PM
Welll... that's some fugly smek.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
rodrigoar wrote:
Why do you insist on bizarre mtx?That shit is ridiculous.

Fateweaver,Polaris,Darkprism Armour,Ringmaster,Harlequin... Who's doing this shit?

OMG

they made Fateweaver because someone like you will buy it. *points at forum badge*

E X P O S E D

Nice work, detective :)
Horns and cloak look good, but those wings are kinda outrageous lol
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
GG
IGN: _Arcbaby_
Cool, baby. Cool.
didnt like any =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info