Delirium Challenge Rewards

and I thought last time was ugly rewards ... xD
Discord: Acril.
great more helmets at 12 when are you going to get creative? sure 24 is something "new" but more helmets? there has to be something else.

and I'm not too thrilled with the rewards either it might depend if you did actually listen to metamorph feedback regarding NO RNG CHALLENGES and leave them like you did on metamorph straight forward challenges.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Wings are absolute trash LUL
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Nah, the wings don't look ridiculous at all. All good. We are all teen and manchild weebs out here into tentacles, unrealistically sized equipment and all that good asian shit.
Last edited by a_k_a on Mar 8, 2020, 7:30:45 PM
oof... really awful. i guess the "cloak" is somewhat unique, but i won't equip any of these.
The wings are over the top.

Please either remove the outer chunky parts or offer to have two versions with or without the outer chunky parts.

Edit: looks like I am not the only one thinking the wings are off.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Mar 8, 2020, 7:33:42 PM
Those wings look ridiculous. I’m not a huge fan of wing attachments in the first place, maybe the smaller, more angel looking wings, but those are just ugly and absurd
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
seriously disappointed that sick mirror is not a mtx-reward :(

They could make an aura MTX out of it.
real nice
40/40 go!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info