Delirium Challenge Rewards

Hopefully they will sell the Delirium portal
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Changed something unique looking for some generic piece of...wings, feelsbad.
Revert it back please, new wings are horrible
"
ofensywnie wrote:
Is it possible to make 36 challenges for casual player playing like 30h per week?

Yes, if you are organized, it's easily doable.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hmm, had to log in for this.

The old wings had character and were abnormal looking, menacing,, depressing, sad, but massive, weighty... like delirium wings should have been.

I instantly was, damn have to go for 36.

These, though pretty and well done, are just generic, have nothing special and appear almost just like another skin version of existing wings.

Don't. Please revert.

Please revert... This is too generic... Or at least let it be avaible for peoples that asked!
I was going to skip the league but now that you changed the wings I may go for 36. Good change
This new wings are not delirious. I need my old one delirious wings back. Dont listen to reddit, this is your game, your vision. Original design was much better.
wow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info