Delirium Challenge Rewards

wow... :D

they look really really bad.
First thing I would do is to check my graphics card temperature.

I mean strong character design was never GGGs strength, but why does anyone want such crap attached to his toon :D Im too old for this ...

edit:
now I know!
The "material" looks exactly like those inflatable plastic toys for the beach. just weirdly colored (maybe was too long in the sun)
Last edited by Khastro on Mar 9, 2020, 6:16:20 AM
I feel like every rewards designer is guaranteed ONE design that nobody can question. This is Joe's design. You see Joe has been working for GGG for along time and it was finally his turn at bat to design some amazing rewards. The problem is Joe had a stroke last year and hasn't quite been able to do what he used to. He presented these and every other designer was like...wow Joe um... wow. Joe pulled out his one guarantee card. That is why we have these wings....
Thanks Joe...
Didn't like any of them. Would be nice to have a black portal on 36th challenge. You can still change them.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 9, 2020, 6:28:32 AM
I love those wings, whole art direction of this patch is awesome.
both cloak and wings? u must be kidding :(
They made me giggle how fugly the challenge rewards are this time.

And again these hilarious looking stiff cardboard wings but this time with poo sausages attached.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Ziiyo wrote:
What is wrong with some of these kids!

Complaining about the FREE game giving away FREE stuff #brats

When you have 20 Supporter Packs attached and talk about for Free...
does the cloak and wing share the same slot?
The wings remind me of Lotus from WARFRAME in her Sentient form, Natah.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
will not doing challenge for these ugly free rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info