[3.9] oyk152's Pure Raise Spectre | League Starter - To Meta Game | All Content Viable | 3.10 rdy |🪒

"
jazzman974 wrote:
Good build :)
You use Slave Driver, what about baranite thaumaturge or anyone else? are there good enought?

"
Tryed them. Very high pool of life, damage is maby litte more than drives but they are awfuly slow for my play style.
Hey, want to try out your build.. Saving up currency for it btw. Any idea what's the budget I should look for, which is enough for a good enough build? Thanks
Last edited by bluu_94 on Mar 29, 2020, 4:15:50 AM
I have a question about the shield ... if we are not using the necromantic aegis how will the specters get charges from the shield ?

And another question about animated guardian :
I have it equipped with the low level stuff but I can now afford the endgame setup (mostly) is there a way to change equipment on it ? Or I have to die with this one and loose all I have on him and re-summon with the new items ?
Last edited by macsu on Mar 30, 2020, 5:20:23 PM
"
macsu wrote:
I have a question about the shield ... if we are not using the necromantic aegis how will the specters get charges from the shield ?

And another question about animated guardian :
I have it equipped with the low level stuff but I can now afford the endgame setup (mostly) is there a way to change equipment on it ? Or I have to die with this one and loose all I have on him and re-summon with the new items ?

You just drop the item and have your guardian eats it. the current item will disappear in oblivion.
Hi mate, actually using your build and i love it.
Wanted to know if you gonna update a version with cluster jewel ? I'm so bad with buildmaking T_T
Cheers
-
Last edited by Brooklynxaxa on Apr 6, 2020, 8:51:07 AM
Deleted
Last edited by bluu_94 on Apr 9, 2020, 9:27:52 AM
My favorite spectres are the Frost Sentinels who, for some reason, are immune to elemental reflect, insanely aggressive and attack even off screen.

Do you think the build supports switching from Slave Drivers to Frost Sentinels and their support gems (pierce, greater multiple projectiles)? I know the damage will be less.
"
CedricDur wrote:
My favorite spectres are the Frost Sentinels who, for some reason, are immune to elemental reflect, insanely aggressive and attack even off screen.

Do you think the build supports switching from Slave Drivers to Frost Sentinels and their support gems (pierce, greater multiple projectiles)? I know the damage will be less.

why not? just get proper socket colors.
Increased Critical Strikes Support + Vicious Bite = viable for spectres?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info