Corona virus

Anyone else having fun with it yet?

i'm laughing my arse off x'D my colleague is sending me that our area has to avoid a contact when u coughing or shit and i'm like omg i can totally make tease another colleague with it so i did and laughing so hard and everyone is joining x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 24, 2020, 8:00:43 AM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2020, 8:04:40 AM
"
satanttin wrote:
look at me, im edgy. im cool. lol all these people taking something seriously. lol im a badass! haha so edgy.

FTFY
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
"
jacemm7283 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
look at me, im edgy. im cool. lol all these people taking something seriously. lol im a badass! haha so edgy.

and hey look at me i'm gey
good for you bro
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I work in medical equipment supply and it is no joke.
We have a local care home that went into lock down yesterday as a nurse was confirmed with the virus.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
People who joke about the issue irk me. But I guess this is their goal so good for them.
I'm severely immuno-suppressed, which means while I don't have any greater chance of catching it (since it's viral, not bacterial or fungal), if I do catch it, I'm straight into hospital and ICU. Oh, and our wedding is over in St Louis in 2 months (coming from Sydney), one of my groomsman is from Tokyo, and frankly I'm not sure if we're not going to lose a lot of money over it all if the US doesn't get its shit together and take COVID-19 seriously. Hahahaha, fat chance of that.

But on the bright side, I bought double the normal amount of toilet paper as usual a few weeks ago because for once I didn't dismiss what my gut told me. That people would idiotically overreact and that there'd be a genuine run (hahah, runs) on the stuff. Now we're at the stage where the people who DID dismiss it are running out and sheepishly going first thing in the morning to try to get some. And supermarkets are rationing it 1 pack per person, and only by hand. Because people have been fighting in the aisles.

We live in an age where not taking absurd things seriously has real repercussions.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
DoubleU wrote:
I work in medical equipment supply and it is no joke.
We have a local care home that went into lock down yesterday as a nurse was confirmed with the virus.

just because it isn't a joke, doesn't mean you can't joke about it. those can be mutually exclusive.
"
"
We live in an age where not taking absurd things seriously has real repercussions.
Now this is an inspirational quote.
How woke. As if absurd beliefs having real consequences is a post-2014 development.

This is why I've always been moderately amused by the modern atheism movement. You can take God out of the superstition, but that is treating the symptom, not the disease. All that's achieved is that the superstitious find new things to be stupid about.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
How woke. As if absurd beliefs having real consequences is a post-2014 development.

This is why I've always been moderately amused by the modern atheism movement. You can take God out of the superstition, but that is treating the symptom, not the disease. All that's achieved is that the superstitious find new things to be stupid about.
The Awakener has summoned my full form.

I wonder what you would have replied if another exile made the remark.
Thinking on it, I probably wouldn't have written the 2 words "How woke." The rest I would have said anyways.

But I'm glad that I included those two words. Despite what you may think, I'm not against people being deeply suspicious of our current elected officials. I distrust politicians enough that I genuinely believe that some of our politicians would have engaged in more corrupt behavior than they actually have, were it not for this constant negative media attention. I love that my President wouldn't dare say something brazenly criminal out loud because he's worried that one of a thousand potential whistleblowers might have hidden a miniaturized microphone in one of a thousand places, and it would be on every news channel within a day's time. I seriously love it. So please, seriously, don't stop what you're doing.

I'm just wondering where was all this passion earlier, with the previous guys. They were just as bad at heart and worse in behavior, because they knew the spotlight wasn't on them. And we've survived their corruption for decades, so the alarmism is just a bit silly.

But as I was saying, please don't change. I wouldn't want you to lose your conviction as a result of challenging, with facts and evidence, your dubious claim that someone is literally the greatest danger we've ever faced. Never before has the Fourth Estate worked so diligently to expose any corruption in government it can find. As it fucking should.

Everything is pretty much just how I want it. You're woke now. Better late than never. I just hope you never get whatever it is that would lull you back to a complacent sleep. May we always have a government our people distrust this thoroughly.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 7, 2020, 6:07:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info