3.9.3 Hotfix

3.9.3 Hotfix:

• Running a high-tier map from a Legacy Map Series in Standard with the Bonus Objective and Awakening Bonus Objective prerequisites fulfilled will now auto-complete all maps with a base tier that is lower, including their Bonus Objectives and Awakening Bonus Objectives, if the Awakening Bonus Objective requirement was the same or lower than the completed map.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2020, 1:12:36 AM
ok but what?
That's quite a sentence.
Very nice!
thank you.
If this will be how it works going forward than this is awesome news.
Thank you GGG.

Any update on how the watchstones will be handled on standard when 3.10 hits?
Damn 7 days to go
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
ekaye wrote:
That's quite a sentence.

WTS: 2 Annul orbs
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
That means people who had completed the old atlas but didn't complete the new one have to complete the new one, otherwise they can't fully unlock the new atlas.
So basically this option is close to irrelevant for people who played the league or people who played the new Atlas in standard and quite unattractive for people who haven't played at all, because they can't unlock that much anyways because they obviously don't have an awakener level, or a level that is not high enough to instantly unlock all.

not sure what to think of that...seems a bit unfair. If you would do this when the next league starts I'd say 'ok' but this time everyone who had completed the previous Atlas should get to keep it.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 6, 2020, 5:32:29 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
That means people who had completed the old atlas but didn't complete the new one have to complete the new one, otherwise they can't fully unlock the new atlas.
So basically this option is close to irrelevant for people who played the league or people who played the new Atlas in standard and quite unattractive for people who haven't played at all, because they can't unlock that much anyways because they obviously don't have an awakener level, or a level that is not high enough to instantly unlock all.

not sure what to think of that...seems a bit unfair. If you would do this when the next league starts I'd say 'ok' but this time everyone who had completed the previous Atlas should get to keep it.

For league character it is common to have all Watchstone already, which carry over when league merge and to 3.10

Even player actively in perma standard it is not that uncommon to have all Watchstones. And i don't see any difference as they did not have enough watchstone to have the awakening bonus completed in 3.9 anyway
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 6, 2020, 5:57:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info