[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Shaddrak wrote:

So I found a Head Hunter belt this morning and all of my gems are now awakened. I got 135 Exalt to use. I'm not sure what my actual damage is but I'll put my paste bin here so someone can tweak it and see if I"m doing something wrong. Just got to awakening 8 so far I'm just crushing with super super ease.

https://pastebin.com/7rqGxCQ2

I still have 63 exalt to use and I'm at 5,122 Life.

Edit: Just used Fertile Catalyst on my rings now at 5,203 Life forgot to do that. I also have the option of taking off 3 minion nodes on left side for 15% more life if need be.

I kinda hate you. If you want more damage, you can try to get an elder bone helmet with the 40% stone golem enchant, I've seen some at 20ex but too expesnvie for me, you may have to craft the base. An helmet with 40% stone golem and 2x20% minion damage (implicit and explicit) would be pretty nice.

Stygian wise with 12% life and a good life mod would be nice too
Last edited by hydre57 on Apr 5, 2020, 6:27:50 AM
"
Ajji11 wrote:

4K health? I thought Delirium was extremely rippy. Is the damage improvement of CIP so great that it's worth constantly being one-shot?

Regular auto cast molten shield is 7k for me, vaal one is 15k with 16 sec duration. My last simulacrum was deathless with around 4.4k life (but 85% chaos resistance, immune to crit, CIP has some defensive perks).
"
hydre57 wrote:
"
Arrhenius wrote:
Thank you for this build went with the CIP version. I had over 30+ ex invested in a zombie summoner but was struggling with all end game bosses. Used around 10ex on this build and had way more damage and was much tankier.

Only have some problems with Sirus+8 he is deleting the stone golems in the last phase. So need to bring mana pot to resummon them.

Stone golems shouldn't die at all, something is wrong.

The maze attack is very strong this league, SirusA6 killed my chaos golem and oneshotted me. Maybe it's this one?
I don't remember losing a stone golem since I've started CIP, not from Sirus, not from guardians, not from Simulacrum.

Yeah forgot to use Convocation to get the golems out from the maze. Used it this time then it was no problem.

Hi i have been trying to balance the golem slams, even looking at the golems through POB I dont understand

Currently using 1

it seems to me i only need the one, but it seems off any help would be awesome

here is my POB link https://pastebin.com/ggNCyzpP

PS hope i have done this correctly i dont post very often

What can I change now I have around 10-15 exalts.
I think about change to your cluster setup but how to do this without lvl 100 and keep have good life? Now I have less than 3k now I'm 88 lvl.

POB: https://pastebin.com/vuYresy6
I changed this build a bit for a CI version and i'm loving it, any tips to improve even futher? (my gloves and boots are shit but i focused my currency in gems 21/20 for now)

Last edited by Akagami2023 on Apr 5, 2020, 9:50:11 AM
"
I changed this build a bit for a CI version and i'm loving it, any tips to improve even futher? (my gloves and boots are shit but i focused my currency in gems 21/20 for now)

I would drop the bow and quiver and get a nice shield and a convoking wand

then just use 1 chaos golem and 6link the stone golem
"
Mudbat wrote:
Any advice for the Sirus fight?

I'm playing the CIP build, have 4.4k hp and divine flesh (86% chaos res) but still get 1 shot by Sirus' beam every time I enter.

I have no trouble getting to final phase deathless but then there seems to be no way to survive? Even when I am constantly flame dashing about he always hits me with his "DIE" beam!

You're dying with molten shell up? How? I tanked the 3-stage maze slam with molten shell, let alone is beam.
"
wiesiul wrote:

What can I change now I have around 10-15 exalts.
I think about change to your cluster setup but how to do this without lvl 100 and keep have good life? Now I have less than 3k now I'm 88 lvl.

POB: https://pastebin.com/vuYresy6

At first, drop Hatred and essence worm cause you use brutality and get a ring with life. I would drop the helm and get some life there. Drop a couple jewels and get some life nodes. Your mana/life ratio is out of whack.

I switched to another tree I found in this thread for stone golems using cold iron point daggers and it feels a lot better with 5.5k health right now
Carrion golem is a good option for this build? Someone said they preferred the carrion golem without The Primordial chain as the leap their way to the enemy anyway
Stone golem does aoe too and taunt which seem superior but they are way slower and i cant afford TPC yet so i wondering which golem should i use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info